“So good that I went twice - Bacon and Mango Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a MUST TRY !!”

The Sunny Side Cafe
Ranked #5 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Sunny Side Cafe twice during my stay with Boracay.

Food was really good. Tried their Bacon and Mango Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Apple Crumble Pie Pancake & Latte. All were good! The sandwich was awesome! I was a little apprehensive as the combi sounds weird; but I'm totally glad I ordered that! It is a MUST TRY! Will upload a photo so that you guys can see how it looks like.

The pancakes was great too! And yes, all the food servings was huge. I am a big eater and I didn't finish both dishes. Go hungry!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,376)

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Its definitely worth skipping out on one of the "free" breakfasts included with your hotel to come to this restaurant for breakfast. We came in around 9am to find the restaurant packed and were seated outside under the umbrellas. The servers were very accommodating to our request for inside seating when a very light sprinkling of rain passed by. As soon as a table became available, we were squeezed inside.

We chose some very interesting breakfast dishes, a red velvet pancake, a mango grilled cheese, and a pulled pork eggs benedict which were all delicious.

We'll definitely come back on our next trip to Boracay.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We have been looking for a international restaurant for our breakfast and we came it here. They have a lot of choices from international breakfast not like the other restaurant have. we will definitely recommend this to our friends who are also want to visit boracay sides.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

What a food! Our top 3 place to eat in Boracay! Great, delicious food and fantastic music. Staff? Even better! Enjoyed every single second!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

This place is a gem! Honestly, it trumped some of the breakfasts I've had in Melbourne! You can get REAL coffee here!! I'm talking 24 hour cold drip, espresso and aeropress! The shakenato is delicious, there's nothing better than a ice cold shot of espresso on a hot Boracay morning.

Now this food is by far the best breakfast/brunch on the whole island!! The pancakes are a must and I'd defiantly recommend sharing them. They are so beautifully presented and they have added just the smallest details such as homemade jams and meringues that just take them to the next level. The grilled cheese is my favourite, the bread is like a giant slice of croissant, with gooey cheese melting out and a little side of tomato soup. Ditch your hotel breakfast for this place! I've eaten their twice now and I'm on my way for the 3rd time. The staff are so friendly and kind, I caught a glimpse of the chef watching us enjoying the meal. This place is a must. Don't leave Boracay without trying this place at least once!