Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$47
View deal
Trip.com$49
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews few steps perfect location our entire stay chiqui station beach haha
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2020

My family stayed at Lugar Bonito for 3 days and were very impressed with the location and the rooms. They were very comfortable but the thing we liked the best and impressed us best was the way we were treated by the management and her staff. They were all very accommodating and helpful in everything we needed. The Manager helped us book the boat which took us to several islands within the area. Can you believe that in 3 days we were able to do everything we wanted to do. I would recommend to anyone who will visit the Philippines to include a visit to Boracay and stay at Lugar Bonito. It will be worth your while! We plan to go back there next year with other members of our family so they can experience our awesome experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in Boracay with your family.

Reviewed January 23, 2020

We had a good experience in this place .First time we visited Boracay, we felt excited! We arrived late in Boracay and felt tired due to long travel but when we saw our room in Lugar Bonito, we were amazed because it was clean and organized. All the staff and even the owner were accommodating. It is a cozy place. Likewise, secured and a safe place. I recommend everyone to book here!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

It is truly a pleasure to learn that you had a experience. Your compliments are truly appreciated and we look forward to delight you again on your next visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2020

I truly admire the room where we stayed. It has unique decors... Not to mention the very comfy mattress. The staff were all attentive to our needs. Not my first time and definitely not my last! Thank you LB

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your positive review about your recent experience with us. I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with our products and services. It will be a pleasure to share this with our team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Boracay!

Reviewed January 23, 2020

Comfy bed, comfy sheets, cozy room! Great stay and wonderful hospitality! The hotel is in good proximity for restaurants and other things but far enough away from all the hustle and bustle from station 2. Thank you Lugar Bonito for an amazing experience in Boracay!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your five-star rating!
And Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. It is always rewarding to know we have delighted our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 19, 2019

The Lugar Bonito was the perfect getaway in Boracay! The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy! And the best part is there is air conditioning! The hotel staff is very generous and accommodating with plenty of travel and restaurant advice nearby. You can also get massage in your room any time of the day! You won't stay in your rooms long other than to sleep because the beautiful white sand beach is a skip away! Can't wait to go back for another visit!

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for taking time to write such kind words about our hotel. Reviews like yours let us know that we are making a lasting impression on our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.