Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$47
View deal
Trip.com$49
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews few steps perfect location our entire stay chiqui station beach haha
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019

First time in the Philippines and spending it with family. Decided to go to Boracay and so glad we did! Lugar Bonita is exactly the way to relax and enjoy all the beauty the island had to offer. It was a well kept, restful and refreshing slice of the Mediterranean with white-washed walls and charming motifs placed throughout the hotel. The rooms had air conditioning and fans, good sized beds and very comfortable bedding. Floors and bathrooms super clean and I'm a stickler for these tow areas especially in my own home. When coming back from a full day of activities it felt wonderful to return to our little oasis. Quiet, only tow to three rooms per floor. Hospitality was superb! Anything we needed...done. The owner of the establishment went out of her way to make our visit special and memorable. She knew most of the local business owners and was able to give us great recommendations on places to eat, places to see, and things to do which we took full advantage of. we didn't need to plan in advance because she was able to set up parasailing, snorkeling, helmet diving, island hopping and even spa experiences close by the hotel. Not to mention the location of the hotel which was right across the street from the white sandy beaches. You just can't ask for it to be any better. No worries about language barriers, most of the locals speak English and the owner herself
was a long time resident of the States. If you want a real relaxing vacation head over to the island of Boracay and stay at Lugar Bonito.

Date of stay: September 2019
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

We are so happy to learn that you had an excellent experience with us here at Lugar Bonito.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in Boracay with your family.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Had to switch rooms first day due to the bathroom smelling like sweaty armpits.. then the second room we were in was more spacious but the bathroom also smelt like sweaty armpits. Not too sure why. Although Rooms were very unique and bed was very comfy. Great spot across the beach. The roof top was closed for some reason, which was a bummer.

Date of stay: August 2019
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. We appreciate the compliments and also appreciate your concerns. We aim to make sure that every guest leaves here satisfied.
We apologize for the problems that you encountered during your stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. Also, the rooftop is no longer accessible to guests due to safety reasons.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Room is very clean. Although room is small, the bed was big & very comfortable. I love the smell of our room, too. I don’t know it that’s some scent that they put or if it just naturally smells clean.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thank you for your five-star rating!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. It is always rewarding to know we have delighted our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 2, 2019

The location is accessible and the room is very clean and it has comfortable bed. Just a few steps in the white beach and church.I will recommend this hotel to my friends and hoping in our next Boracay trip, we can still book this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Thank you for your five-star rating! And thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. It is always rewarding to know we have delighted our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

The staff is very friendly! The room is clean, smells so goooood!
The only disadvantage is room size, it would be perfect for couple but quite small for family with two kids! Haha... this would not be a problem since we stay in the beach for the whole day and it just walking distance took you 3 mins. Excellent location! I just wondering the bar on the roof.... would it be open when we come back in next year?

精品希臘獨家風格的小旅館,像是海濱公寓。
本來空間好像還可以,拓寬道路以後稍嫌窄小。
非常適合情侶~~ 浪漫又放鬆還很安靜。
如果性價比再高一點就很完美了~

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in Boracay.