Lowest prices for your stay
$48
Trip.com
$51
Agoda.com
$36
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews few steps perfect location our entire stay chiqui station beach haha
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Had to switch rooms first day due to the bathroom smelling like sweaty armpits.. then the second room we were in was more spacious but the bathroom also smelt like sweaty armpits. Not too sure why. Although Rooms were very unique and bed was very comfy. Great spot across the beach. The roof top was closed for some reason, which was a bummer.

Date of stay: August 2019
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. We appreciate the compliments and also appreciate your concerns. We aim to make sure that every guest leaves here satisfied.
We apologize for the problems that you encountered during your stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. Also, the rooftop is no longer accessible to guests due to safety reasons.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Room is very clean. Although room is small, the bed was big & very comfortable. I love the smell of our room, too. I don’t know it that’s some scent that they put or if it just naturally smells clean.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thank you for your five-star rating!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. It is always rewarding to know we have delighted our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 2, 2019

The location is accessible and the room is very clean and it has comfortable bed. Just a few steps in the white beach and church.I will recommend this hotel to my friends and hoping in our next Boracay trip, we can still book this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lugarbonitohotel, Manager at Lugar Bonito Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Thank you for your five-star rating! And thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Lugar Bonito. It is always rewarding to know we have delighted our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

The staff is very friendly! The room is clean, smells so goooood!
The only disadvantage is room size, it would be perfect for couple but quite small for family with two kids! Haha... this would not be a problem since we stay in the beach for the whole day and it just walking distance took you 3 mins. Excellent location! I just wondering the bar on the roof.... would it be open when we come back in next year?

精品希臘獨家風格的小旅館,像是海濱公寓。
本來空間好像還可以,拓寬道路以後稍嫌窄小。
非常適合情侶~~ 浪漫又放鬆還很安靜。
如果性價比再高一點就很完美了~

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in Boracay.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Good Location. Near to Beach Station 1 and 2. Lots of eateries nearby.
Rooms are small and cosy, the only downside is that there were no windows in my room and the outside of the hotel was dusty and noisy during the day due to construction works.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Lugar Bonito. Hopefully by the next time you visit Boracay, the island rehabilitation has been completed. Thanks again for your review.