2 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$33
TravelocityUS$71
CheapTicketsUS$71
1,374 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2020

We had both room # 201 and # 202 and one of the room had a bath tub but the other one which I and my husband had not...so we had some problem while taking shower. Because the drain in the shower/bathroom was not draining very well...and you had water everywhere. Another thing was the toilet ring which was not the right size for it!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

My brother in law booked 3 executive deluxe room last November 2019 for my mother in law 60th birthday last March 2. But due to the NCOV-19 issues that started to erupt from January until today, my mother in law decided to cancel it since he is scared considering among the 14 persons booked for the 3 rooms, 2 were senior citizens and 4 were kids which are considered has low immunity with regards to any illnesses. If we don't have senior citizens or kids in the group, then we might push through with our booking. But sad to say, the travel agency Traveloka initially says we need a proof of cancellation from our airline tickets before they can consider refund. But later on, the agency said that it was stated on the ticket that the reservation is nonrefundable. I personally respect any hotel internal policy since I'm a hotelier as well from more than 8 years, from a big hotel chain (though some hotel will consider refund by %). But this case is totally different since the guest health and well being is at risk since we are all aware how NCOV-19 can spread easily considering there are a lot of tourist in Boracay. But still the hotel, as per the travel agency did not consider the refund since they stick on their policy. I just felt business for them is more important than the health and well being of their guest. Considering we made the request for cancellation way way advance on our booked date. This is just a disappointment to hotel industry wherein flexibility plays a vital role on the core values. And by the way, we lost almost 27k for our air fair from manila to caticlan since its a promo fair, we can't afford to lose again almost 30k for our hotel booking. The situation is beyond anyones control so I expect flexibility from the hotel management itself.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Thank you so much to Jesmar, Bryan, Trecia, Jane, Jayson, Peter and Rabbi for the amazing customer service ❤ also the hotel staff for surprising me with a birthday cake! So thoughtful. Thank you soooooo much ❤

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Main building is no longer good. When you planning to book here make sure you are not going to choose the main building. And always remember pictures are better than personal ,also most of their staff are friendly and helpful, specially Nino..

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2020

A huge complex, very industrial experience. Best avoided if you value your privacy. Breakfast was a big mess, otherwise the processes worked quite decently. Half of the vendors on the island are on call at the hotel gates trying to sell you anything imaginable.

Private transfer they organize to/from Caticlan airport well worth the 700 pesos one-way that they charge.

Date of stay: December 2019