Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$80
Agoda.com
$65
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Priceline$78
Hotels.com$80
Travelocity$80
All reviews triple room fruit shakes station beach island
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2021 via mobile

The rooms were not clean and not maintained. We travelled as a family and had two rooms booked for us. On my first night there, I was woken up in my sleep and realized there was something crawling underneath me in my bed. It was a cockroach.

The telephone was barely working cause the cable is barely connected to the unit.

Bottled water is limited to 350ml/day only and you cannot request for any additional nor will they offer any alternative.

Worst experience during this visit was on our second day when we were lounging and watching the sunset. We were told to move aside since they have set-up a VIP table behind us. The fact that they told us on our first day that setting up a table on that area is not allowed and seeing them doing it for their VIP gave us a feeling of unfair treatment already. They had to make it worse by telling us to move aside when we are the paying guests

It seems they have no quality standard in this hotel and it is being operated like a house for rent only. I did not see any manager approaching us and asking how our stay is going.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RoseCat99
Trisha Tirol, General Manager at Sur Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2021

Dear Ma'am Rose,

I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had while staying with us. This is the first time we ever had such complaints. However unfortunate, rest assured, this is not the norm as we pride ourselves on going the extra mile when it comes to cleanliness and customer service.

Please allow me to answer your concerns one by one.

Firstly, regarding the bug beneath your bed which awaken you. In every room preparation, safety and cleanliness is our utmost priority. We practice safety protocols before releasing our rooms to our guests. We don't only do general cleaning but we also disinfect our rooms 24 hours before releasing the room to the next guests. Moreover, we partnered with a third party service provider to do misting on a regular basis specifically to prevent bugs infestation.

Secondly, regarding the telephone line. We do check if the line is working by listening to the dial tone. As for the cable that is barely connected, the staff must have overlooked it. For that I apologize.

Bottled water is one of the complimentary amenities we replenished daily. Although if you already consumed it, you have to pay for the additional bottled water which is a standard practice in the industry. We do provide free glass of water from the bar if you opt to.

Regarding the table set up. When your group asked our staff that you want to have your dinner to be set up at the beachfront, you were told that reservations must be done a day before for the reason that we need to look for additional manpower so as not to compromise our service. Furthermore, set up must be within the vicinity for we are not allowed to go beyond it.

On the other guest who were provided with the set up, let me clarify that the set up was not in the beach front but inside the vicinity. When the staff asked you if it's okay to move the beach beds so as not to bother your view of the beach while they are doing the set up, you were reportedly okay with it.

As the manager, I am available six days a week. It is not unusual for me to go beyond my shift. If you didn't see me going around talking to our guests is for the simple reason that we were highly discouraged to mingle at this time. Lastly, we take pride in the fact that most of our guests are either returning guests or referred guests as a testament of our commitment to excellence when comes to customer service.

Again, I apologize If we were not able to meet your expectations. Rest assured, we will strive to do our best to do better. Thank you.

Management

Reviewed July 21, 2021

Sur is a great place to stay in Station 1. Rates are usually cheaper than the nearby hotels.

Their staffs are very accommodating!!! Great service!
Thank you to Ranny of the front desk. He's very easy to communicate with.
There were delays in the payment of our bookings but they held the rooms for our group.

I didn't get the names of the other front desk staffs but they're helpful as well.

Upon arriving, they provide cold tissues, easy check-in, welcome drinks, and available staffs to help bring up the luggages.

They are very helpful and proactive when we're looking for a place to order foods.
They even accommodated us in the dining area even if we ordered outside the hotel.

Breakfast is good as well.

Rooms are clean and spacious. The stairs are steep.

It's beachfront.

Overall, we had a great stay!!! Best customer service, felt like you paid for a 5-star property. :D

Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank linethxrivera
Reviewed July 20, 2021 via mobile

enjoyed my stay at Sur. great location for those seeking some peace and quiet in the island. i love the cabana and outdoor seating - what a great way to start the day when you eat breakfast with a view of the beautiful beach. hotel and restaurant staff are warm, attentive, and friendly too. will definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2021 via mobile

When you’re looking for a place to stay in station 1, I highly recommend this resort. Located beachfront in one of the best spots on the island. They have happy hour at their beach bar where you can lounge and gaze at the priceless view of the beach and the sunset. Food has reasonable price and tastes so good. Room is clean and bed is so comfortable and they even have a kit for health protocol purposes. Best of all, their staff is well trained and they make me feel at home during my entire stay. Can’t wait to go back here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2021

Their staff are very friendly and attentive. I arrived early and they allowed me to check in 3 hours earlier than original check in time. It’s in Station 1 just beside two seasons hotel. You can enjoy the sunset view just outside the resort while sipping their tasty and affordable fruit shake. Super worth it.

Date of stay: March 2021