Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Trip.com
US$122
US$133
Free cancellation until 25/10/21
Hotels.comUS$129
eDreamsUS$133
Agoda.comUS$141
All reviews triple room buffet breakfast boat station cable tv fruit shakes beach island bora
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Sur Boracay Resort, mainly for the following reasons:
⁃ location: quiet area;
⁃ direct beach access (White beach), with private beach area;
⁃ Very friendly, polite and reactive staff;
⁃ Everything ran smoothly during typhoon;
⁃ Smiley pancakes at breakfast are the cutest!

We feel the following could be improved:
⁃ Food menu gets boring after a while;
⁃ Leave more than 1 toilet paper;
⁃ The room was not getting complete darkness and the light bothered me many times, so I would have welcome a solution to occult the window;
⁃ Slow or non-existent internet in the room;
⁃ There was no chair to sit in the bedroom, which we found to be annoying.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Sof_explora
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for almost a week. Station 1 is the place to be in Boracay given the zoning restrictions implemented.

What I like about Sur:
1. Best beach lounge experience. Resort has good sun beds and the bar is just on the side and you can order food and drinks easily.
2. Staff is very courteous and helpful. They don’t mind going out of their way just to please you.
3. Full cable TV channel offering.
4. The bar has the best mango fruit shake. Forget Jonah’s!
5. Rooms are always squeaky clean.

What I didn’t like:
1. Breakfast selection - looks like the tapa and tocino are made in-house but sadly, the store-bought ones are better
2. Value for money - While you’re paying for a prime beach spot but if you’re going to spend for a room worth $120, the other nearby resorts might be a better value for money e.g. swimming pool, better facility, etc. Otherwise, if you’ll be getting the less than $80 rooms, you should be fine.
3. Adjusting hot water could be tricky especially on higher floors. It takes a while for it to heat up.

Would I recommend this resort? Yes just get the cheapest rooms available.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

This is my favorite resort every time I go for a holiday in Boracay. The staff are friendly, amazing view, the rooms are clean and the food is always tasty. I wouldn't stay anywhere else, this is my second home and I always feel safe and relax. Best resort at Station 1, and the rate is so affordable. Thank you Sur Staff for making our holiday always memorable.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Staff friendliness service provided are the factors im looking at when checking-in in a hotel which i got from Sur..They have a very good selections of meals and very generous serving. Defenitely i will recommend u guys so
keep it up ....

Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Excellent location & some courteous staffs. They might be busy but they did not clean our room & remove the trash on the next day if we did'nt remind them, plus they didn't check the aircon that's not working well before we checked in (provided us w/ electric fan on our first night).

Trip type: Traveled with family