Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$260
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews triple room buffet breakfast boat station cable tv fruit shakes beach island bora transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

We arrived at Sur early than the check in time and after several minutes our rooms is ready. Our rooms are located at 4th floor which is kinda tiring since the hotel do not have elevator. Our view is the main road which is noisy because of the road construction and water works. The beds and pillows are comfortable and clean. Their breakfast don't have much varieties and some are bland. Shout out to Ms. Hansel who is very accommodating on our stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Me and my family had stayed at Sur from July 10 to 12. It was a nice place and the room was clean, smells good when you entered the room , relaxing and everything. The price was not expensive. Glad we had a breakfast buffet. The food was just fine but sometimes its a little bit salty but need to improve less salty he he but I recommend this place.. and will come back for sure. The staff are very friendly and all. Thanks to Sir Rodel for the good accommodation to our family and to all the staff, thank you. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

As this is my nth stay in Sur, I had high expectations, knowing how they regard their level of service from my past few visits. Unfortunately, the level of service this time around was lacking. It seems that the staff are mostly new and some of them need more training on how to personalize their service. Unlike before, they no longer greet you when you pass by, they do not provide water and towels (coming back from swimming at the beachfront) unless asked. The beachfront is no longer secured by a guard / security personnel so much so that vendors are just right there at Sur's doorstep. Only the frontdesk's service was consistent from our last visits.
Given the disappointing service we received, 'might as well consider other nearby resorts, like the Henann next door, the next time we visit Boracay.

Tip: Station 1 backroad is still being fixed. It was an ordeal to take the e-trike/tricycle going to the other stations.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MayaLauren
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

Sur Beach resort provides quality experience and service to its guests. Located in station 1, you will surely be relaxed since it is far away from the busy establishments of station 2.

They provide delicious breakfast buffets, they have attentive hotel staffs, they even assisted me in preparing for a little surprise for our anniversary.

Will definitely book here in Sur when we get back in Boracay. :)

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

Our stay was great. The staff was amazingly approachable, accommodating and friendly. Welcome drinks and cold towels were served at the front desk. The front view was sooo relaxing. You cant even think of going elsewhere (tita in me) haha The ambiance, the food, facilities and amenities were great too. You couldnt ask for more.

I was grateful to stay in Sur Boracay. It was my boyfriends birthday and our anniversary at the same time. I requested thru email to simply decorate the room and requested to have a cake. To my surprise and even mg boyfriend got surprised. I actually forgot my surprise because when we opened the door, the rooms smells reallly goodly refreshing. We even asked each other "Do you know the scent?" Then after a minute trying to figure out and a minute to smell the room, i looked over to the decor, i was surprised too. Then my boyfriend jumped over to the decor and the cake that was on the bed with birthday greetings.

Our stay was remarkably unforgettable. Thank you Sur for making our memories one of the happiest of our lives. :) We surely plan again and stay at your hotel. Keep up the good work, the lovely smiles and the feels of being in a real vacation of our own. We really loved it!

Date of stay: June 2019