Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Priceline
$96
Agoda.com
$73
eDreams$82
Trip.com
All reviews triple room visit boracay fruit shakes station beach island ang transfer philippines partying resto
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Sur Beach resort provides quality experience and service to its guests. Located in station 1, you will surely be relaxed since it is far away from the busy establishments of station 2.

They provide delicious breakfast buffets, they have attentive hotel staffs, they even assisted me in preparing for a little surprise for our anniversary.

Will definitely book here in Sur when we get back in Boracay. :)

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was great. The staff was amazingly approachable, accommodating and friendly. Welcome drinks and cold towels were served at the front desk. The front view was sooo relaxing. You cant even think of going elsewhere (tita in me) haha The ambiance, the food, facilities and amenities were great too. You couldnt ask for more.

I was grateful to stay in Sur Boracay. It was my boyfriends birthday and our anniversary at the same time. I requested thru email to simply decorate the room and requested to have a cake. To my surprise and even mg boyfriend got surprised. I actually forgot my surprise because when we opened the door, the rooms smells reallly goodly refreshing. We even asked each other "Do you know the scent?" Then after a minute trying to figure out and a minute to smell the room, i looked over to the decor, i was surprised too. Then my boyfriend jumped over to the decor and the cake that was on the bed with birthday greetings.

Our stay was remarkably unforgettable. Thank you Sur for making our memories one of the happiest of our lives. :) We surely plan again and stay at your hotel. Keep up the good work, the lovely smiles and the feels of being in a real vacation of our own. We really loved it!

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

A 2 star hotel with a 5star staff service. I commend ms. Joanne and the c.o. Staff around 4 am for being warm and welcoming. Knowledgeable and proactive with our requests. The Location was absolutely great! Less crowded and just near the beach! The view is breathtaking! Going to dmall was quite a walk (15min), but it’s alright because strolling around is one of our main activity. you can still enjoy walking while having a moment with friends and family with a fruit shake on your hands plus a scenic view. The downside of this hotel was Almost everything comes with a price, such as extra water and flat iron. Requesting adoptor was free though.And also housekeeping overlooked to clean our room for our second day. However for the cleanliness well give perfect score. And the comfort of our bed was also great! Thank you also for the surprise anniversary treat. See you nextime Sur!!

1  Thank jetrixp
Reviewed June 19, 2019

We enjoyed our stay in Sur, the service is amazing and the location is perfect especially for kids who love the beach so much! We enjoyed the food, reasonable as well, and super love their happy hour --- makes moms happy :)

The room we stayed is kinda old but the bed's comfort is good so we really had a good rest. Toiletries are not complete, no lotion. Just the basics, no laundry bags as well or something for the wet clothes. If you are just looking for a comfy, not too expensive place very near to the nicest station, then Sur is the place to be!

Plus the beach area has a lifeguard nearby, you'll feel more secured with your kids swimming.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chari070807
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Sur is a home away from home. My husband and I first stayed here in 2014, and every year when we get the chance to visit Boracay, Sur is our number one choice. We love it so much here that when we got married, we housed almost all of our wedding guests in this hotel. We already established trust and friendship with their staff. That’s how accommodating they are, they really treat you as family. Location is in Station 1, less crowded, and excellent for couples and families who are in for beach lounging and looking for serenity. Room prices are very reasonable considering its location.

Date of stay: February 2019