6 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$65
FindHotel$57
Prestigia.com$84
1,625 results
All reviews grand room pool bar direct pool access premier room breakfast buffet beach front pool side family vacation early check visit boracay thank you so much white beach d mall accommodating staff upon check family room caticlan airport
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2022 via mobile

Thanks Henann Garden for making our Boracay Trip memorable. Special thanks to Colleen/Collyn from the front desk for making our check in and out seamless and to Jessel for extending help with our heavy luggages, and helping us get a ride going to the port.

Will definitely come back to this resort soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2022

It was a nice stay at Boracay specifically at Hennan Garden Resort. It was a nice experience, the place is such a paradise that you can experience such tranquility that you can relax and bond with your family. We would love to check in again in this resort while exploring Boracay.

Reviewed August 12, 2022 via mobile

It was Henann Garden that I It was Henann Garden that I wanted to come back to. Marlyn smiled kindly and asked if I needed anything. I was happy thanks. to come back to. 'Marlyn' & AGUSTIN' smiled kindly and asked if I needed anything. I was happy thanks.

Reviewed August 11, 2022 via mobile

I felt very safe and secure during my stay. Vanessa and the other staff were very accommodating. I also appreciated very much that beach mats were available to borrow, and that beach towels were different from room towels. Breakfast was delicious, the room was comfortable and spacious. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay in Station 2!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2022 via mobile

Thanks to you, I think I'll have a great and fun trip
Henan Garden is a resort I've been looking forward to.
I'm so happy from the check-in
CYRENE and EVELYN so amazing service !!!
Good!!! Thanks ~~^^♡

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple