Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2023

Boracay has improved vastly since our last visit several years ago. No more noisy beach parties; very few dogs on the beach; seamless travel from the airport to the island and back using a local tour operator; very few annoying vendors and no massage touts on the beach; Very happy to see that trikes and jeeps are now electric. I would recommend a walk to Bulabog beach in the afternoon to watch the kite surfers.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed January 31, 2023 via mobile

Disgusting place. We booked in November but cancelled on the free cancellation page of the web site due to our luggage being lost and not arriving in time to enjoy our Family holiday . In fact it arrived 2 says after our cancelled booking. So we had no cloths. They still took the money from our credit card and refused to repay it.
Do not use booking.com or direct booking with them.

Room tip: Avoid booking.com and direct booking at this hitel
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2023

I recently stayed here last Summer and
I was absolutely impressed with the
level of service. The staff were friendly
and helpful, the amenities were top.
notch, and the overall experience was
incredibly relaxing. Highly recommend
this place to anyone looking for a great
getaway!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed December 15, 2022

The view is so breathtaking, it is worth the time and money , once I saved enough, I'll go back there with my family and loved one's maybe after I become a lawyer in 5 years time. See you soon Boracay.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2022

I visit borcay in september for 2 weeks ,is nice beach relaxing but to many people trying to scumm you sell you things so is not easy to walk round ,a lot of vendedors and alsoo almost evrywhere you go they try to charge yoy more because you are a turist so different orice for locales than tourist still people are nice smiling and good vibe but I didnt like the fact that they see tourist just as money...

Date of stay: September 2022