Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
SAVE US$48
Hotels.comUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
FindHotelUS$60
All reviews beach station island philippines transpo hassle sand boat typhoon guard pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Service was astounding-everyone welcomes you with a smile and everyone was attentive to details. Room was clean and complete with everything you need and more. They have dispensers near the room where you can just refill your water pitcher-talk about an eco friendly resort! The food is definitely worth every penny. The pool was well maintained and cleaned everyday. Henann is truly a hospitality brand that provides the best value for money. I'll definitely stay again! Thank you for the best Staycation ever Henann Crystal Sands!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Booked via booking.com. Smooth booking.

Arrived at the location and realized you need to dragged your luggage down a small and sandy alley from the main road. Tired already.

Check in process: A welcome message on a board which did help me to forget that sandy alley dragging my luggage. Welcome drinks and smooth check in. However, there were no information about keeping the deposit beforehand. Not a big deal kept the deposit. Booked and allocated deluxe bungalow.

Now reached and entered the room: A staff helped me to put my luggage and left. The first impression of the room was, 'this is not what I booked and worth the money I paid for'. It was nowhere near to the photos showed on the site. The room was old with dimmed yellow light. Check the bathroom and not so clean. You can see the old marks of previous mirror or shelf being moved. But I decided to take it as an experience and lied on the bed. Terrible. Sand on the bed. OK need to complain. Went to reception and told about it. They offered me with changing of bedsheet, and I was OK with it as long as it's clean. But I was already disappointed. Almost an evening and went out for dinner and sunset.

Back to room for a sleep. I am a morning shower taker so decided to sleep. Now the series continues, noise from outside was full on all night. Construction noise from back of the hotel and the generator noise all night. No sleep at all. I had plan for beach hoping for the next day.

Next morning: When I turned on the tap there is no water. Went to reception to complain about it and order my breakfast to save time. But the guy at reception blames me saying I broke it. I said I didn't even take shower last night then he questions me why? Seriously? Maintenance couldn't fix it, and we got into a discussion and I decided to leave the property. Then the conversation got heated. They said I cannot check out and even if I do they will charge for all 3 nights. I was angry. I asked him call the manager, and he was like she is not there yet and didn't call. The funniest thing he said was he doesn't know anything about the property, and he doesn't care because it is not his property but forgot that he works for that property. So after insisting on connecting me with the manager he offered me another room to shower only and a room move later in a day.

Finally, I got to talk with the manager, and she was trying to help, but I was already disappointed and made my mind. I felt like I am wasting my energy on my holiday. She was like you have to pay full whether I stay or leave as they cannot refund my money and I don’t see me getting any apology for such hospitality nor any compensation. As I insisted on early check out then she also started to show off her connection with various hotels in Boracay. So decided to talk with booking.com and booking.com helped me through process smoothly with the refund. Despite the unpleasant stay and experience I agreed on paying for the night I slept, pack my luggage for housekeeping to clean and early checkout.

As I was out I was equally stressed for where to go next as almost all the hotels were booked out and I really do not want to stay there. Somehow, my friend managed to book a hotel for me.

The problem doesn’t resolve here. I went back to the property to get my luggage, deposit and my refund. Then the same guy receptionist says he will have charge for another day as well and there is no refund as the booking.com hasn’t released the money yet. Also, claims that I didn’t inform them about my luggage being packed for housekeeping to clean. What a joke. I kept on insisting on checking out with all my of my money and I know nothing else, he smirked at me, goes back office and talks and laughs loudly instead of fixing the situation. Wow, what a hospitality! Booking.com asked the hotel manager to refund my money and charge for the night I stayed only. And finally I got an email from the property manager and I got out of that horrible place.

There were only two good things about this place is a welcome note as you enter the hotel and the location itself. That’s it.

My two cents to everyone, do not get mislead by the photos on the site. They do have new wing which is right in front of the beach, but I am not sure if the photos are from that new wing, So double check, confirm and book if anyone decides to stay anyway.

The worst experience and hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank saz33nan
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Stunning beach.... great restaurants.... clean... no litter... no hawkers.... crystal clear water.... Snow White sand.... what more can you ask for..... but of a hassle to get here though.... flights and boat trips... and then tuk tuk to hotel.....so worth the effort though....

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Boracay is one of Philippines beach pride! The beauty of this beach came back after almost a year of rehabilitation it’s all worth it. Bluish water and stunning sea shores truly a paradise.
Make sure to book your place to stay before going to boracay it’s one of their requirements they will ask on your hotel. Enjoy great restaurants around the area and enjoy the day and night of this beautiful island.

Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank sassytere
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Spent the night here a few days after the typhoon but regardless of the circumstances I had a comfortable stay. Just a heads up, there's some mosquitoes in the garden but I made sure to stock up on repellent (there's a 7-11 just outside) and keep the doors shut. Boracay's White Beach is beautiful beyond comparison and it was amazing to be able to walk down the path past the lobby to the beach every morning. The staff was warm and helpful especially the manager Leonae. She invited me to all the fun local events and parties that I otherwise would've missed out on. Also if you don't want to go far there's a great bar/Italian restaurant just outside.

Date of stay: January 2020