Lowest prices for your stay
$51
$63
Trip.com
$38
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$51
FindHotel$38
1,004 results
All reviews executive suite quiet area spent nights d mall standard room visit boracay station island philippines mitch action paradise vendors resto
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2021

I stayed here for 2 days and 1 night and I can truly say that thiw will be my go to hotel in Boracay. I have lots of question before I arrive but the Front Desk staff willingly responded to my concerns.

When I arrived, they even gave me a kit which consists of face masks, a TUMBLER, a BAG, alcohol, wipes and perfume. And all I was able to say is Wow! Plus the complete toiletries! And even though I got the cheapest room, it is very spacious and very cozy.

More powera to the staff and management! Your place and the people are one of a kind.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Douana Marie Arabia, Other at Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2021

Dear thiarmander,

Greetings from Villa Caemilla Family!

We are delighted to receive this positive review from you about your experience during your stay with us.

It was indeed our pleasure to make your whole experience memorable and provide everything you needed all throughout.

We are looking forward to having you back soon!

Stay safe!

Reviewed July 6, 2021 via mobile

My family’s very particular on cleanliness, space, and food. Villa Caemilla delivers. We were a family of 5 with a senior citizen and teens. Their room 203 was perfect for us. We had 2 sofa bed and 1 king bed . We had very spacious living and dining area where we ate and worked or took classes. The bathroom is clean and was less maintenance. Floor was black granite, non slippery so its safe, had 2 sinks, 1 bathtub jacuzzi, and 1 shower. The bathroom has wide windows that you can open and a very good exhaust. They give you metal water canister so you can refill it. They have coffee pods in the room. Small fridge is sufficient for drinks. Aircon is good. Bed is awesome.
Food - limited but you tasty and well prepared. You can buy fish from the locals who pass by and ask them to cook it for you for a reasonable fee. Breakfast is per plate but good serving size. We recommend the VC breakfast (bacon, 2 eggs, pork and beans, pandesal, and drink). Other options: waffle, longganisa, tapa, omelette. The cocktails…surprisingly good. We love the La Lavanda and Clover club. The lobby is where you eat, play, hangout, etc. It’s an open area so it is cool and you see the beach.
Location - far from station 2 (around 15 min walk). But there were way less people, less noise, less vendors, etc. We can walk around the area wearing bathing suits and sun bathe without people asking us if we want our hair braided or henna, etc. We were left alone but if you need help, just ask the front desk.

Room tip: If you want peace and comfort, stay here. If you want noise, shopping, etc…this place is not for you.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear hunnyzzz,

Greetings from Villa Caemilla Family!

Thank you for spending some of your valuable time writing this positive review about your family's personal experience during your stay with us.

We are grateful and delighted to know that we made your stay comfortable and most of all, memorable.

Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Once again, thank you and stay safe!

Reviewed May 31, 2021

This has been my 2nd time spending a few nights at Villa Caemilla and my 3rd time seeing it. Consistently nice service with a smile and perfect access to the beach, its always such a joy to be here. The rooms are nice and large, I was even able to get one with a ocean view!

During this Christmas stay however, I was disappointed in the decoration choice and usage of space towards Christmas eve. A bit cheesy with the jingle bells and Ho-ho-hos being able to be heard from across the island. I wasn't even able to enjoy my sunset cocktails because there was no more seating :( As much as I will continue to support Villa Caemilla, they might as well have put a life sized Krampus there instead of a life sized Santa.

P.S. My previous review of Villa Caemilla was accidentally posted on a different hotels page! Oopsies!

Date of stay: December 2020
Douana Marie Arabia, Other at Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2021

Dear X9843KOandrew,

Greetings from Villa Caemilla!

Thank you for spending some of your time sharing your experience during your stay with us.

We are happy to know that we made your stay for the 2nd time an enjoyable one.
Also, we appreciate your honest feedback about the Christmas decoration but we hope you will still be able to spend your holidays with us soon.

Stay safe!

Reviewed February 9, 2021 via mobile

Our third visit so we are bias. Nothing else on the island compares to the Philippine hospitality and food on Boracay. Everything is amazing from sunrise to sunset. We ate fresh wild red grouper (made by Eugene and Benji’s - chefs), played Jenga from our very own balcony and breakfast -best eggs ever (feet away) literally at our feet. Eight days in paradise thanks to Charlie, Paul, Mitch, JP, Dwana, Jomar and the housekeeping team. Let these folks help you make your dreams a reality. Oh yeah, if your celebrating something special let them know. Your family.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear R1609BAtoms,

Greetings from Villa Caemilla!

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your vacation with once again.

We are grateful and delighted to know that we made your overall stay a memorable one. It was our pleasure to make your experience unforgettable and we really are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Again, thank you and stay safe!

Reviewed November 17, 2020 via mobile

Can’t praise this place enough. The location at Station 3 is fantastic because you are still a walking distance from all the hotspots but far enough to feel like you have a beach for yourself. The entrance to the ocean, or just the view from the terrace restaurant, are worth more than words can sometimes describe. The rooms are spacious, cosy, and clean, and you even get their branded tumblr upon arrival.

And the best part? The personnel. So kind and loving that ever morning you just looking forward to get spoiled by them. The food is awesome (chicken burger and chicken wrap are top notch) and they serve one of the best coffees (Illy) in the island.

Big thank you to Mitch, Paul, Marjohn, Greta, Wes, and everyone whose name I can’t remember. I will for sure be back soon!

Ivan

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ivanzvonimirm2019,

Greetings from Villa Caemilla!

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your vacation with above all other hotel options here in Boracay Island.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us. It was our pleasure to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Our team is looking forward to your next stay
Thank you and stay safe!