All reviews d mall location is great balcony ac station fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019

Please educate your management and staff how to treat your guest! Very poor attitude especially when your in the front desk. You should be assisting your guest 100% not being making faces and murmuring with your dialect. Very RUDE!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mermaid0911
Reviewed 28 April 2019

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is ideal, it's about a minute walk and you are at the D'mall shopping and dining area.

I loved the hammock on the balcony, it's a great way to relax and unwind. I stayed in a double garden view room which was spacious with all the necessities.

The staff were really friendly and allowed me to check in early. This hotel is great value compared some of the other resorts along the beach.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank jarydabela
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

The room was a real escape from the world. Boracay is a pretty busy tourist hub, but this bungalow made it feel like we were isolated away.
Pros:
The breakfast was great and allowed for lazy mornings (7:30-10:30).
The air conditioned bedrooms were a godsend after spending days in the heat.
The room was clean and felt fresh.
The included kitchen was amply stocked.
The minibar prices seemed to be at cost, and were very nice when lounging in the hammock.
Location is smack dab in the middle of station 2, right next to Dmall. Beautiful beach right out the front door. Station 1 is a 10 minute walk away.
Laundry service is cheap and worth it! Especially if Boracay is not the start of your trip and you want to pack light.

Cons:
WiFi is slow
Must have mosquito repellent for the front room

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had booked a room with ocean view, but we didn’t know that the bar downstairs played extremely loud music every night until 3-4 a.m. It was so loud, that it was impossible to sleep. The staff didn’t seem to care about our complaint.
After two nights we had to move to a bungalow in the far corner of the garden, but even though it was a cheaper room, they wouldn’t give us any compensation.
Besides from that, it was a great place with a great location close to everything.
BUT Boracay in general has become extremely crowded. I wouldn’t go there again within the next years.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 240charlottee
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Disclaimer: I can't assess the quality of this property but I could assess the quality of the management.

I unfortunately had to cancel my trip to Boracay as I was admitted in ER in Hanoi after an unfortunate incident. I contacted the owner, Andy, to ask if it was possible to cancel this booking (and would give the ER reports if needed), and if not, to postpone it to any time he would see fit.

I never received any reply, despite following up. It would have surely been possible to find a compromise. Really disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2018