All reviews d mall location is great balcony ac station fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

The room was a real escape from the world. Boracay is a pretty busy tourist hub, but this bungalow made it feel like we were isolated away.
Pros:
The breakfast was great and allowed for lazy mornings (7:30-10:30).
The air conditioned bedrooms were a godsend after spending days in the heat.
The room was clean and felt fresh.
The included kitchen was amply stocked.
The minibar prices seemed to be at cost, and were very nice when lounging in the hammock.
Location is smack dab in the middle of station 2, right next to Dmall. Beautiful beach right out the front door. Station 1 is a 10 minute walk away.
Laundry service is cheap and worth it! Especially if Boracay is not the start of your trip and you want to pack light.

Cons:
WiFi is slow
Must have mosquito repellent for the front room

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had booked a room with ocean view, but we didn’t know that the bar downstairs played extremely loud music every night until 3-4 a.m. It was so loud, that it was impossible to sleep. The staff didn’t seem to care about our complaint.
After two nights we had to move to a bungalow in the far corner of the garden, but even though it was a cheaper room, they wouldn’t give us any compensation.
Besides from that, it was a great place with a great location close to everything.
BUT Boracay in general has become extremely crowded. I wouldn’t go there again within the next years.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 240charlottee
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Disclaimer: I can't assess the quality of this property but I could assess the quality of the management.

I unfortunately had to cancel my trip to Boracay as I was admitted in ER in Hanoi after an unfortunate incident. I contacted the owner, Andy, to ask if it was possible to cancel this booking (and would give the ER reports if needed), and if not, to postpone it to any time he would see fit.

I never received any reply, despite following up. It would have surely been possible to find a compromise. Really disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 324julienp
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I can see place has mixed reviews. We stayed for 4 nights in January and I enjoyed the visit.

The rooms are basic but clean and comfy. Shower had good pressure and the aircon on the room was very good.
I didn't use the wifi but my girlfriend said it was ok most of the time.

The hotel is situated right on the beach at station 2 and there's a bar on the way in. This can be a very loud bar at night but don't be put off as the rooms go back behind the hotel and we couldn't hear anything from where we was.
They also have a nice little deck to relax on outside the room.
There are numerous bars and restaurants all within a few minutes walk either side of the hotel.
We had the free breakfast 2 mornings of our stay which was a good standard and the coffee was nice too.

If you're prone to mosquito bites like me then bring a repellent before you come here / boracay, as there is a lot of them and this Hotel is surrounded by trees. My girlfriend however didn't get one single bite.

Overall this is a great place to stay and I would definitely come back.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jordanlfc2017
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We travel to Boracay on Jan 8 to 10 with my family and friends. we choose bamboo bungalow for a few reasons. #1 its beachfront, the bamboo setting of the cottages and lastly the hammock that sell it.

The check in was fast, they don't have a big receptions area its just a small space with a counter to check in. when you walk towards your rooms you will feel like your not in Boracay a lot of trees that blends to the cottages that are made of bamboo and it become peaceful as you don't hear the people at beachfront.

Our cottage got 2 rooms, they are big and good for 3 or more people, one queen size bed and 1 single bed on both rooms. the rooms have aircons. the living room has the hammock and kitchen but its not aircon though they provide a stand fan. You can cook your own food as they provide utensils for cooking and eating and a stove. you will feel that your really staying in provinces. the place is very quite.

one drawback in this bamboo settings is that there are to many mosquito's even in your own room. so be prepared to bring off lotion for your family. the toilet and room doors are not lock or don't have a key. but not much of an issue as i'm with family and the main door was lock.

they provide breakfast but not buffet and a few choices only but good enough not to make you hungry.

the staff are nice and helpful, though we do our own thing but when we ask for help on something they ready to assist and provide what we need.

The Wifi connections was very good and fast, compared to other hotels that we stayed in Iloilo before we went to boracay.

I will be back to this place on my next visit to Boracay and recommend this to other friends.
If your looking for a basic(normal) and peaceful in boracay, this is the place for you.

Date of stay: January 2018