Lowest prices for your stay
$83
Free cancellation until 10/14/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$53
Priceline$72
Hotels.com$83
Destinia.com$84
1,006 results
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mexican cuisine few steps perfect location complimentary breakfast welcome drink airport transfer island hopping deluxe room restaurant staff thank you so much main road home away from home visit boracay willy's rock
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been in boracay thrice and I can say staying with Jony's is by far the best. Though the room is not as luxurious as my previous hotels but it's clean and smells clean hehe. The staff are very polite and accommodating, they are beyond excellent for me. They organized and prepared our transport from and going to the airport so it's hassle-free. They offer a welcome drink from their restaurant which is just a few steps accross the street. Breakfast by the beach is the most unforgettable for me. Their food is excellent. Some are pricey but wortyh every penny. Too much good feedback to give them but this is highly recommended! I'll be back by next year and would definitely stay again in Jony's!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

so glad that we decided to stay at Jony’s!!! beach is literally just across the road, and maya’s restaurant is a great place to eat and chill!
the staffs are the nicest! and they went beyond expectations each day we were there. we will definitely be back and will stay at Jony’s again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend Jony's Beach resort for the following reasons:
1. They respond to our emails as soon as they read them and is always sending us updates even before our flight
2. The staffs are very friendly and accomodating
3. They have complimentary drinks once you check in and have free breakfast (love their Filipino breakfast)
4. The room is clean and cozy
5. The location is very ideal as it is near beach front (station 1)
Thank you Jony's!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have enjoyed our stay in jony's, the staff are very polite and accommodating. Their service is beyond excellent. My children have enjoyed the beach and the food in Maya's Filipino and Mexican Resto.

We will surely be back in boracay and stay again at jony's beach resort.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

~ Excellent staff. Very responsive and helpful. Kudos to ging and guia who are in charge of reservations and front desk. We loved Jamaica (works at Maya's) who knew how to engage with guests. Props to the housekeeping team too. They were always helpful..
~ Decent rate
~ Location. The hotel part of the property was just across the road from white beach. Away from the annoying crowd.
~ Maya's. Great food and mix of Mexican and Pinoy food. The shakes were yum. I especially loved the watermelon one which they initially served when we arrived. Did not really like the cocktails so I mostly stuck with non-alc beverages

The room itself needed improvement. I understand that Jony's is one of the older resorts however if the management can look into updating the linens and bathroom fixtures, it would be even better.

It was a great stay . I will definitely head back to Jony's when I visit Boracay again.

Room tip: ground level rooms for easier access
Date of stay: August 2022