Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$64
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Agoda.com
US$45
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
PricelineUS$68
eDreamsUS$64
TravelocityUS$66
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake airport transfer the security guard few steps deluxe room restaurant staff main road home away from home visiting boracay willy's rock ging guia station island
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent customer service! Big rooms, big toilet, fresh flowers, good quality breakfast, strong wifi, perfect location. One of the best service I experienced in a hotel, the staff are genuinely friendly and very attentive and their restaurant called Mayas is one of the best. And their coffee is a must try. Definitely will stay again and I will recommend.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2021

They offered affordable accommodation. We stayed in their triple sharing room. Room is in superb state - clean and big. We need a bigger room since we will be working while in Boracay.

Upon arrival, they also sanitize our things which is a plus point because we do not want to put our things inside the room without sanitizing. We were also greeted with a welcome drinks and in the room they also provided a pouch with mask and alcohol. I love the smell of their alcohol! They also provided towels and beach towels.

They also accommodated all our requests - sea view, extra chair and tables for working. Tho it was a partial sea view, it was still what want.

The hotel is in station 1 - not really beachfront, you have to cross the road to go to the beach. It is not that far from the beach and besides their restaurants is already beachfront. Food is scrumptious, they serve the best shakes and I love that you can also eat their straw. Kudos for that!

For the wifi, they have 1.7mbps when we checked it through fast.com, not enough if you are a heavy user like us but they provided as a pocket wifi. They both have Smart and Globe pocket wifi. The Smart has a 27mbps speed when we did the speedtest, better than the wifi. We just have to enroll it in data promo.

Amazing and exceptional staff and service. They were courteous and attended to all our needs. They were also game to do some Tiktok dance with my friend.

Overall, it was a pleasant and safe stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

The room itself was standard and clean. But what makes it exceptional is the service extended by the staff. They were very courteous and genuine in extending help. I only asked if there's a pharmacy nearby and they instead bought the medicine I needed. They are also conscious of how they operate during the pandemic and respected my wishes so I felt safe.

Room tip: There's no elevator so you have to take the stairs if you're staying in the upper floors.
Reviewed 3 August 2021

I had a wonderful experience at the jony's beach resort. Every staff member I encountered, from the start to the check- in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help! Thank you! Will recommend to my colleagues!

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Staying at Jonys Boracay was a WOW experience and I have nothing but praise for them.

Super super amazing staff, service crew/ housekeeping.. Really admire the kindness and hospitality given to us.. Top- notch service I must say!

Food at Maya’s was exceptionally good with exceptional view - this I will absolutely miss.

Thanks Jonys - my new found extended fam in the island. Missing you guys already. ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends