Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
TravelocityUS$68
eDreamsUS$62
getaroom.comUS$78
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake airport transfer the security guard few steps deluxe room restaurant staff main road home away from home visiting boracay willy's rock ging guia station island
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Staying at Jonys Boracay was a WOW experience and I have nothing but praise for them.

Super super amazing staff, service crew/ housekeeping.. Really admire the kindness and hospitality given to us.. Top- notch service I must say!

Food at Maya’s was exceptionally good with exceptional view - this I will absolutely miss.

Thanks Jonys - my new found extended fam in the island. Missing you guys already. ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I will surely recommend Jony's Beach Resort to my friends and family! We had a wonderful experience. The staffs were very hospitable and accommodating. They always attend to our needs to make our stay comfortable. The food and drinks were sumptuous and refreshing. Fried adobo and smoked bacon are the best! Plus their signatured fruit smoothies is a must try when you visit the Island. Moreover, room was spacious, clean and modern. Location wise, it was few steps aways from the beach front and their resto. They also let our kids borrow floaters that made their swimming session more enjoyable. Overall, two thumbs up for the excellent service!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Jony's. The people running the place really took good care of me during my stay. Location is perfect for people who want to find peace but at the same time be near places where the action are. Make sure to eat at their restaurant too! (Maya's) I will definitely be staying there again when I go back. ♡ best part of my stay is that I get to meditate by the beach at 5 in the morning without anybody being around.♡

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

My best stay in Boracay! Jony's staffs were welcoming & accommodating! No words can explain how great those 4 days were! Would definitely book this hotel again when I go back to Boracay ❤️ highly recommended!

Plus the breakfast food were yummy!

Room tip: Bring a lot of swimsuits to enjoy the beach!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Everyone is so nice. The food is also really good. The only problem we had is the water heater was broken on our first room but they immediately transferred us to a new room. They also gave sweet treats on first day. I recommend it if you want a peaceful and silent stay. Will definitely go back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple