Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$69
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Hotels.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
PricelineUS$69
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake airport transfer the security guard few steps deluxe room restaurant staff main road home away from home visiting boracay willy's rock ging guia station island
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago

I love that this Resort is located at the quiet and serene part of Station 1. The food was good and the staff were very accommodating and hospitable. The place is so fresh and clean. They even surprised us with this cute and yummy merienda. We would definitely stay here again when we go back in Boracay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I personally did not look for this place. I just saw a post of a friend in FB and got curious. Asked about their rates and it was within a budget. I'm glad that I decided to go with this hotel even without reading the reviews. I was really surprised and impressed with how everything was handled. It was affordable and secluded. I love it. The place was clean and you can really feel how much they want to accommodate the needs of their visitors. I love the freebies, food and drinks on the house. It was indeed a good experience to stay with them. I still haven't got the photos we took of the place, will upload them ASAP.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my third time in Boracay, and it was also my longest stay to date (8D 7N). Everything went seamlessly during our stay at Jony's Beach Resort, not forgetting to mention how convenient their location is as it sits right between Station 1 and 2 of Boracay! The staff was extremely hospitable and friendly - they always greeted us when we walked by the reception. I swear you could see their smiles through their face masks haha. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. It was spacious enough for 3 adults to comfortably stay in (provided 2 people don't mind sharing a bed).

They even decorated the room for my brother's birthday while we were out to have the complimentary breakfast (which was extremely delicious, by the way) included with the room!! It was such a lovely and personable touch to our stay!! The restaurant is also worth mentioning. Open-air, right on the beach, awesome staff, beautiful view! Couldn't ask for more!

Will definitely look to stay here again the next time I plan a trip to Boracay. A quality stay for a great price. :)

Rest assured, you can trust that they will take care of you!

Room tip: I would recommend staying on the second floor. I feel like there is more privacy there compared to the ground floor.
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is our first time in Boracay and it took a week for us to decide which hotel we’re going to stay. I must say, this is the best decision we’ve ever made for our vacation. We stayed for 6D/5N and everything was definitely worth it. The staff will always make you smile because of their pleasing personality. If you really want rest and relaxation, this place is perfect. We never heard noise even in daylight. The room itself is peaceful. Every day of our stay here, we always say how happy we are for choosing this hotel.

They also provided free breakfast and their restaurant is just across the street which is beachfront. So, while you’re eating, you are enjoying the sight of White Beach. Also, their food is so delicious!

Plus, they went above and beyond. They made possible a simple request for my girlfriend’s bday.

Truly, a gem in Boracay!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staying at Jony's for 4 days and 3 nights is indeed awesome. They were able to exceed our expectations and even treated like a family. I was also surprised during my birthday. We'll surely get back when time permits. Their tagline "Home in Paradise" is indeed true! Thank you Jony's!

Trip type: Traveled with family