Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$69
Expedia.comUS$59
getaroom.comUS$73
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake the security guard airport transfer restaurant staff deluxe room few steps visit boracay station island ms filipino hassle sand veranda
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Our stay at Jony’s Beach Resort was Amazing! Staff was very Hospitable. Rooms & Resort premises were clean and properly disinfected. Just a few steps to White Beach. Amazing food at the restaurant, breakfast by the beach . Thumbs up!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Location is perfect, just a few steps from the beach. The free breakfast at Maya’s were delicious! Thankful for the friendly staff and the upgraded room they gave us. Made our stay even more delightful. :) Will definitely stay here again, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

People at Jony's Hotel are nice and so helpful. You'd really feel that they care of their patrons. Due to the pandemic where people are relatively few, fiends and I were upgraded from deluxe room to the penthouse! Well recommended!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was my first time to stay at Jony’s and I dont regret it. I will choose Jony’s over any “beach-front” resort at Station 1. On top of the very reasonable room rates, the room was sanitized before my check in and the staff was very accommodating and professional. I already recommended it to my family and friends who plan to head to Boracay this summer.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

They were extremely accommodating and allowed us to check in early. So this was a big plus. The sevice was exceptional as well. Would definitely send a friend there. kudos to the Team sorry I am not good with names but you guys really made our stay comfortable and I really feel the warmth. they even offered to buy pandesal for me since I dont know where to get it. keep rocking the island! amazing! hats off to team. big hugs! with that kind of dedication you are my top most priority whenever I will visit the island again. be safe and take care!