Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
SAVE US$22
Expedia.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$69
getaroom.comUS$73
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake the security guard airport transfer restaurant staff deluxe room few steps visit boracay station island ms filipino hassle sand veranda
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was my first time to stay at Jony’s and I dont regret it. I will choose Jony’s over any “beach-front” resort at Station 1. On top of the very reasonable room rates, the room was sanitized before my check in and the staff was very accommodating and professional. I already recommended it to my family and friends who plan to head to Boracay this summer.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

They were extremely accommodating and allowed us to check in early. So this was a big plus. The sevice was exceptional as well. Would definitely send a friend there. kudos to the Team sorry I am not good with names but you guys really made our stay comfortable and I really feel the warmth. they even offered to buy pandesal for me since I dont know where to get it. keep rocking the island! amazing! hats off to team. big hugs! with that kind of dedication you are my top most priority whenever I will visit the island again. be safe and take care!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you so much Jony’s Beach Resort for the super comfortable stay in Boracay. The hotel is just 1 minute walk from the beach. The breakfast is superb (adobo). The room is very spacious and the staffs are very kind. Will definitely recommend your hotel to my friends. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, excellent location, excellent covid response readiness, excellent cleanliness, excellent staff. They will welcome you with warmth and joy. Will stay here again if time permits. Definitely a 10/10.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed for 3D2N at Jony's Beach Resort. When we arrive, Ms. Guia and their staff gave us their warmest greetings. I'm so grateful for Ms. Guia because she personally helped me in getting our QR codes. I also have to commend their excellent and prompt service. The staff are so friendly and easy to approach. They even offered us airport transfer services. Overall, their location is what I like most since it is situated in Station 1 where you can find the widest stretch of the White Beach area. Will definitely go back here!!! Highly recommended for first-time travelers and those who are traveling in groups ❤❤❤

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cathbotor
Jonys Beach Resort, Other at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Cathbotor,

Warmest Greetings!

Thank you for spending time to review us here at Trip Advisor, this means a lot to us.

It’s always so refreshing to read reviews just like this, especially mentioning Ms. Guia for her great Job. We will let her know about this.

This review of yours makes us more eager to do more and satisfy our returning guest as well to our soon to be guest.

The Company is extending its warm gratitude for choosing Jony's Beach Resort for your stay.

We hope to see you here soon.

At your service,