Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Agoda.com
US$73
US$48
SAVE US$25
US$66
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.comUS$53
Hotels.comUS$66
getaroom.comUS$73
All reviews la concha fruit shakes maya restaurant mango shake the security guard airport transfer restaurant staff deluxe room few steps visit boracay station island ms filipino hassle sand veranda
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2020

This place is not exactly right on the beach but you literally just have to cross the street to get there. Once you do, the resort has their very own restaurant (Mayas) which sits on the quieter side of white beach. To top it off, it is one of the best restaurants on the island. They serve bistro style Mexican food and local dishes. My wife and I ate and drank there every day! As for the accommodation itself, it's clean, it's modern, it's comfortable and the staff were AMAZING! They will go above and beyond to make sure you are enjoying your stay. We were lucky enough to get upgraded when we arrived, and the room had everything we needed. The only draw back was the smell in our bathroom. One of the drains was a bit smelly so we had to cover it with the bin. Other than that, this place was perfect! Thank you Jony's Beach Resort!

Reviewed 5 March 2020

The staff are lovely, the hotel is very close to the beach, the restaurant on the beach and the rooms are nice. But the huge problem is that the hotel has no beach beds, chairs or shade. If you want to lie on the beach with some shade you have to walk half a mile and pay to use the facilities at another hotel. Absolutely not what I expected from a beach resort hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Pauldoolan
Reviewed 2 March 2020

I went here recently with my husband and my mom. We availed of their Boracay Getaway Package, which included pick up services from and to the airport (terminal fees and environmental fees already included), mango shake welcome drinks, hotel accommodation, breakfast meals, island hopping tour + lunch buffet, and full body massage. It was all hassle-free and worth the money. I have worked in Boracay for quite sometime before, and I know that the deal was fair and good, not overpriced. Special shout out to the staff who were all very professional, kind, and hospitable. They were always polite and greeted us with warm smiles. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The location was also really good, since it's in the more quiet and serene part of Boracay (station 1). We had our breakfast meals at their beach-front restaurant, Maya's, and I must say everything we ate was good. The customer service was superb. Overall, I am glad we chose Jony's for this special vacation treat for mom. She was really happy! Thank you!

Room tip: Choose a room with a view
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

This was our 2nd time at Jony’s and we absolutely love it! Nothing is too much trouble for the resort and restaurant staff. They go above & beyond to help. Tours, massages, beach towels....anything you need.
We’d never stay anywhere else.
Steve & Lisa.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I stayed here with a friend and we had an excellent time. The staff was more than kind and friendly, welcoming us with Mango Lassies and always being so helpful throughout the stay. The restaurant across the street, Mayas, was also fantastic and was a great meal every time. The location of the hotel is actually perfect - there aren't many hotels on either side so it's less busy than anywhere else by 50/100 yards. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: January 2020
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Manager at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear nickmH3770,

Warmest Greetings from Jony's Beach Resort!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are all glad that you were able to enjoy and appreciate the simple things that we have done during your stay.

The Company is extending its warm gratitude for choosing Jony's Beach Resort for your holidays. We are all hoping to see again here soon on your next Island visit.

To more blissful travels to you!

At your service,