Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark S
Manchester, United Kingdom

Isabella is amazing.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 12, 2024via mobile
Staff here are amazing. Great fun especially Isabella. Such a nice woman. Great laugh, gets you involved and if recommends the boat tour, I suggest you do it. It is amazing as Isabella promised it was. BTW Isabella does not work here, she is just a guest.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • StayForLong
  • Priceline
1.3 km from Frendz Resort And Hostel Boracay
View more hotels in Boracay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2023

Great energy. I've been here 3x in the last 10 years. Some potential issues are the bathrooms have not been remodeled and needs deep cleaning due to molds. Paper thin walls you can here slightest noise from your bed and thirdly, i came home with bites from bed bugs. But i'd still come out here when going to the island solo. I like the convenience of the place and is truly a hostel. The place comes alive with their resident dj and they can plan trips with the the rest.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed June 7, 2023

You can hear everything. I heard every movement of the bed next to me, loud noises, outside, random banging on the wall. Didn't get to sleep. There's only one bathroom for 10 people in a room but good thing there's another toilet and bath outside.

This resort has internalized racism and they prioritize white people. Just because I'm Filipina, I wasn't given a welcome drink and hand towel when I arrived. But when I checked out I saw two white girls get those. Staff will also just look at you when you pass by and not greet you good morning. It's the small things.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2023 via mobile

An unbelievable stay at Frendz! The team were so welcoming, particularly Jimmy, and made sure everyone was socialising and involved. Very fun boat trip and ATV tour. Good wifi and food. Pasta night is a great night! Everyone staying at the same time as me has made friends for life, and memories we'll never forget. I'll be back for sure.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed April 6, 2023 via mobile

We went here last October to celebrate our 5th anniversary. The location is really great. I love that it's only a few minutes from the beach and dmall. The place is very cozy. The staff are very friendly and reliable. The only thing I don't like about our stay is that the bathroom in our room smells cigar and we are non smokers.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2023 via mobile

Very good hostel, very friendly and useful staff, in particular Jimmy! Great if you are keen for a couple of lively nights. Drinks are well priced. Shared dorm we stayed in was very nice (think it was newly built in December).
Didn’t eat here but was told food was good.
Short walk to the beach and good location in Boracay town.
Only issue was, too humid outside to dry swim gear over night on the drying rails.

Room tip: If with a big group, get a shared dorm together. If not, probably better to have a private room.
Date of stay: January 2023