Destinia.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2021 via mobile

It was our second time to have a massage here. I just want to commend Elke for being so accommodating. Kudos also to all the staff for being so approachable. Therapists were great also, they really know how to make your experience worth it. Mandala’s will always be one of our desired Spas to unwind in the Island of Boracay. Exquisite service, as always!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2020

Absolutely loved experiencing my spa package at Mandala spa! This place is gorgeous on Boracay island & the service was truly exceptional! The villas were comfortable, quiet, and luxurious. I highly recommend this resort!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I was recommended by my hotel Jony’s when I asked about the best Spa in boracay. This is the perfect retreat. The reception area and trees in front may be kind of giving not a perfect first impression but the spa massage treatment is so exceptional. Thanks to the very kind receptionist who told me their special massage + scrub package. The therapist May is truly really the best one I had ever met. The private bungalow is also luxurious. I may not come back Boracay since it’s still not that improving (the roads and condition around) and has become too touristy. But I highly recommend Mandala spa grateful for finding it

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are besutiful, luxurious and eco-designed. I loved the yoga ’vessel’ space, the gardens and privacy. Excellent massage & delicious food. This was my retreat after a busy work schedule in Makati. Safe for an independent traveller and wonderful people and excellent service. Stunning island escape, easy to access with Cebu Pacific.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Spacious room, quiet environment, very nice breakfast.
The check-in process was definitely designed with heart and gave a warm welcome.
I think that explains why this hotel has no negative reviews in recent years. Definitely recommended.

Room tip: Note: The digital detox room has no WIFI.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank baiyf
Joey_Osmena, Corporate Marketing Manager at Mandala Spa & Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Mandala Spa & Resort Villas. Your opinion is very important to us. We take pride in the work we do with special attention to detail and care for your individual needs. We hope you'd find the time to visit us again soon.

Joey Osmena