Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

I love this place so much that I would definitely stay here again given the chance to go back to Boracay. The room I stayed in was beautiful and I'd wake up and see the sunrise from my balcony. I also like the "privacy" that I got - maybe because it's the pandemic that everybody was just keeping to themselves - but the location was away from the noise and the only thing you'd hear in the morning are the waves crashing to shore. Plus points to the fact that the room was equipped with "anti-covid" items from disinfectants to alcohol and face masks - all for free - to make guests feel safe. I didn't mind that they did not serve free breakfast because my room had free water and coffee. Loved the bed, loved the interior design (Santorini-ish), the cleanliness, and of course, the staff. Highly recommended!

Room tip: second or third floor rooms facing the shore!
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

One of the best boutique hotels I ever stayed at. Room is right on the beach so you cannot beat this view. It is close to all kitesurfing centers and 5 min walk to D Mall and White Beach so superb location.
Manager and Staff are just lovely people so I highly recommend this hotel. I am coming back next year 100%.

Thanks you to all the staff.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ASH-SADEK
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Quiet area, white sand , amazing views, clean rooms, good food! Fair prices! My family of 4 loved it there! They have those very comfy sun beds outside you can relax on! they don't really have a parking if you're planning on taking your car though....

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank Elena P
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was with my family last Holy Week (Mar 28-Mar 30, 2018) in Boracay and stayed at this Hotel. The room is good, a 'what you see is what you get' from the photos that Palassa publishes. The hotel staffs are all accommodating and are all available to assist you anytime.

Palassa is located at the other side from the White Beach, Bulabog Beach to be exact. It's a 15 to 20 minutes walk to the White Beach. You will be passing by the D' Mall and a street that has houses and some business establishments along the way. I think it is 1 km or so, far from the White Beach. If you are looking for a quiet place then this is the best place for you! However, if you'd really like to feel the 'Boracay vibes', it's better to stay at hotels along the White Beach as the location of Palassa is too 'dull,' no activities nor people swimming.

What can be improved by Palassa would be the time they are serving breakfast. During our stay, they started accepting orders for breakfast at 7:30 a.m and we'd get our orders after 30 minutes and past. This consumes much time especially if you are looking to wander in Boracay early or have early activities to do.

Nevertheless, Palassa is a good place to stay! Also, they have a complimentary one-hour massage which is a plus to staying here.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Very stuffy inside. Aircon not working. The masseurs both(1 man and 1 woman) both dont know how to massage. Like caressing us. Ask them to put more force and they rub the skin till i felt that my skin is falling off. Only interested in the money and nothing else.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
North Antoni R, Director of Sales at Palassa Private Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

We am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your overall stay with us. We greatly appreciate your comments about our hotel that needs improvement/updating, and will be taking note of all the comments you’ve made to be discussed with the other departments. We will also take note of the complimentary massages, and will inform our spas. This comment is greatly appreciated because not only do we strive to do better in our services at the hotel, we also strive to do the same in all our spa branches.