Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Incredibly convenient location. We upgraded to a shared suite with 2 beds, 2 bathrooms and wrap around balcony. Great people watching spot, and situated in between different stations but close to D'mall, all the eateries and tour pick ups. Starbucks/7-11 and along with local eats all within steps. Only caveat is that the tricycle will drop you off on the main road so you need to go down a bit do the beach where the apartments via a pathway which is very close to the main entrance. They include free beach access to lounge chairs during the day and becomes a great little cafe at night. Steps from the beach - I would go again and even try the 2 floor suite which may have even better views! Very nice staff as well!

Room tip: Try to get rooms that have a view! It is right on the beach!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Very disappointing, when we arrive just 3 days ago, i didn't even see the entrance of the hotel, it does not look like a hotel entrance, inside the lobby is so small and dirty, it doesn't look what it shown in the internet. We booked the (Ibaloi room) with two bedroom and a kitchen, the window inside of the bedroom is facing their stock room, it has a sliding door , they can even access inside your room, there is no privacy, kitchen utensils smells like cockroach, receptionist is very sarcastic the way she talk with us. We decided to transfer to another hotel on the same day as we just arrived.

Room tip: To all travel mate, do not waste your money and time in this hotel. I will recommend Azalea all staff are so good and well trained.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Winnie N
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Big rooms with a kitchen, cooked my usual
Home food so was great, close to the action and on the beach!

Choy is amazing he will do anything for you, he carried our bags from the main road and back, organised tours nothing was a problem, there's a few down sides to this place but the ups make it up, free water tanks around the building, so many towels so many pillows so many beach towels beach view balconies, friendly staff, 24 he security, kitchen fully equipped even with cloths and Kitchen towels, good A/C, shower isn't the best, very close to D mall, next time I'm in Boracay I will stay here without a doubt

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Great accommodation, amazing hospitality!

I highly recommend this hotel for families and friends. You can see by the balcony what Boracay has to offer. It's very fun and relaxing to stay in this hotel. Would love to come back! Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2017

We stayed at Boracay SandCastles The Apartments during our trip on May 2017. Perfect location, because it’s in Station 2, right in front of the White Beach where the action happens. We checked in late afternoon without any issues. The hotel picked up our calls prior to checking in, and we were well-assisted during our stay.

We stayed at the Kankanay room on the second floor. It's a beachfront room. First thing that caught my attention was the elegance of the space. I was quite surprised when we were showed into our room, because outside it seems basic. But wow, inside is a beautifully designed apartment.

It was super spacious for two, there’s a lot of room to move around. It’s divided into five areas: the kitchen and dining area right after the entrance, sofa, toilet and bath, bedroom close to the sliding door that lead to the balcony.

We didn’t have any time to cook, but I noticed the kitchen was well-furnished. The bathroom was one of my favorite spots. I like the design, the modern fixtures, the glass wall dividing the bathroom and the bedroom, the scent of the toiletries, the stones on the bathroom floor. I knew quickly that they put a lot of thinking in setting up the whole thing. And then the California king bed with fine linen. I like the choice of colors, too, from the curtain to the wall, and the pillows on the sofa. The furniture has a touch of local. The view was also good.

I didn’t have issues with noise because we were out until past 1AM, but early morning, yeah I heard some sounds from the garbage collectors. I thought it was some sound proofing problem, but it happened that we did not close too well the glass door to the balcony. LOL. So, overall, the experience at SandCastles was beyond expectation. I’m glad we chose to book here.

Date of stay: May 2017