Lowest prices for your stay
$74
$79
Agoda.com
$58
Trip.com$77
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$69
All reviews baked oysters beach front sinigang na bagnet d mall mango shake beach view accommodating staff white beach jem paluto station island resto infront pros sir cons
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2021 via mobile

Good service! Special mention to Jem! He is very accomodating and served us with best effort!
Food is good. Delicious nachos and buffalo wings.
Ambiance is great! Good music choice and kighting. Very good!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2021

The staff are very accomodative. Overall, it was satisfaction especially the palatable and delicious food that served at the same time the nice view and ambiance. The place was very clean. Worth the prize.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2021

I had a nice stay in Le Soleil de Boracay. The staff are very welcoming and accomodating. The amenities in the hotel are okay. Personally I love lounging in the pool area. The wellness area is spacious and good for relaxation.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2021

We stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights just a couple of days ago. I forgot my one of my baggages at the airport and their staff in the reception area, ate Jolene Grace, went WAAAY out of her way to help me find someone who can help me recover my baggage and even made the authorization letter so the baggage claiming by the would be flawless. This moment was the "make or break" of my trip to boracay since it was a tiring trip and going back to the airport would just ruin my whole 1st day. Good thing ate Jolene came to the rescue! I can't thank her enough.

That's why from that moment on, I was very generous on giving out tips on hotel staffs. They are also very kind and respectful. We got greeted by them every time we cross paths with them 100% of the time. Very well trained, i'm surprised that this resort is only a 3-star resort. Compared to higher star ones, the staffs and services are way better in my experience. Would definitely go back to this resort for sure! Kudos! <3

Reviewed November 15, 2021 via mobile

They have great food options, but gives you the option to do a paluto. The place has a great ambiance and the staff are pleasant and accomodating. Kuddos to Jem who assisted us with our food orders. ☺️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Le Soleil de Boracay, General Manager at Le Soleil de Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2021

Dear erivind,

Thank you for positive feedback! We are delighted to know that we created a memorable dining experience and genuine hospitality. Rest assured that i will share this review to our culinary team and Jem who assisted you during your stay with us.

It was our pleasure to host you while you are in Boracay and we look forward to welcoming you back in Le Soleil very soon.

Regards,