2 people are viewing this hotel
$57
Hotels.com$81
Priceline$81
Destinia.com$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We had the worst stay ever at this hotel, would definitely not go back and not recommend! This is the first time I booked a hotel that isn’t homey (but pricey). I also want to mention those 2 girls at the front desk during our check-in, which happened last Aug. 4, 2019. They were gossiping obviously about us because I have 2 guests with me who stayed in another hotel. They treated us as if we have no money when in fact I already paid our whole stay before we went to Bora. If they do not want guests they should’ve informed us, but they told us that we could bring in some guests until 9pm (not knowing that this would include gossiping about us). Also, they keep on calling my attention with the little-st thing we did like going in and out of the second gate but they told us that we could use that, doesn’t make any sense right? Lastly, they charged us to pay an extra person for 3 days WITHOUT INFORMING US prior to check out so that we’ll have no choice but to pay or else we will miss out our flight. WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER! I could not even imagine that this will happen to a local trip. Our supposed staycation were ruined!

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank amnb13
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

One rotten apple spoils the bunch. Staff were generally courteous except for one lady. Too bad, that’s what I will remember the most.

On the hotel itself, for a fairly new hotel, the drain was not perfectly working. You have to make some adjustments to make sure the washbasin doesn’t overflow. The WiFi is not working inside the room, even just on the ground floor. You have to ask for the amenities, and when it comes, it’s not given for the number of guests that you have. Saw a similar comment. I guess the word improvement does not mean anything for them

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank 966julietd
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

If you want to enjoy the experience of food and music together in Boracay, this is the place to go to. There are loads of choices on the menu including drinks and seafood. The band is nice and you can even dance.
The only downside is that we had to wait for some time for our food to come as it was so busy that night. Never the less we enjoyed our meal.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Memorable experience to our family vacation.. Staff were great and courteous, food is excellent, cleaning room service can be improved and be consistent, overall greatly recommended, vibrant and well-situated..

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Good eats and drinks but the better part was uptown high the band where a small group of 4 musicians brings the house down with a great mini concert! For at least 2.5 hours I was singing and chair dancing to the groove...

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Soc B