“Nice place but but slow and so-so cooking”

Kalinga Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #234 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 20, 2017

We were not impressed. After selecting a great looking red snapper of about 1 kg, we sat down at the table on the beach and waited for it to be grilled. It took ages to arrive and it was good to use the happy hour formula for double delivery of drinks. The snapper turned out to be overcooked which was specially vexing...
Service and staff were OK.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

as not a fish lover myself bit hard to review, but my gf loves her fish and made us come back here most nights for the buffet so guess was good lol and did seem plenty of choice, as I sat at bar most night's can say staff very friendly, and try the Bailey shake

Reviewed November 17, 2016

The bartender at Kalinga was very friendly so we ended up going back that night for the dinner buffet. The buffet was 280 PHP/person and it included crab and a bunch of other seafood, rice, soup, vegetables and a few meat dishes. The all you can eat buffet also included unlimited Iced Tea which was awesome. It was also happy hour at the time which I believe was 2 for 1 drinks.
I would recommend this place for a cheap, decent buffet dinner!

Reviewed October 31, 2016

The buffet was a good deal for P280.00. The staff are friendly and accommodating. I just wish that they have more non-seafood choices and that they serve more types of beverages (as they only serve iced tea).

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Would definitly go back here when i visit boracay again. The food are nice and the price are cheap. I really love their seafoods and its unlimited. :)