Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Booking.com$34
Travelocity$57
CheapTickets$57
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2020

This was a spontaneous trip planned by my bestfriend and I, we only planned to stay for 3 days and do 2 or 3 dives the most during our visit to Boracay. Unexpectedly, I decided to upgrade my diving certificate to Advance Open Water which of course made us extend our stay to 4 days instead. Having not dived in 2 years, I was definitely a bit nervous ( a bit only ) but my Dive Instructor Max was very welcoming and really helped me accomplish the skills and challenges I needed to do. I finished my course in 4 days and after that we extended our stay because we were just having so much fun visiting the different dive sites (Caves, Caverns,airplanes,giant boats and pretty interesting fish!)

Dive Gurus Staff: Were very accomodating and friendly ! They have such a good group it makes me feel like I'm with family. Food was great as well, we ate there most of the time because they were always spot on and tasty! I did not want to leave but with the restrictions due to the pandemic We ended our trip within 7 days but for sure I WILL BE BACK FOR SURE and maybe then it will be for another certificate upgrade! You guys are amazing!

Room tip: located on a less touristy area(quiet and more relaxed) at the same time with a wonderful beach front view .
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed April 3, 2020

Being on Boracay during Corina crisis, country lockdown was a different holiday. But Dive Gurus Beach made it lovely.
The hotel welcomes us gently, the reception lady was really kind, she accompanied us to our room, and showed us everything.
We arrived at hotel at 9am, because of our flight schedule, luckily our room was already available and we could directly get the keys.
After that we had a delicious breakfast at rooftop terrace with a beautiful view. We eat several times here, the roof top restaurant ist beautiful and the food is good!
The room is clean in good conditions. towels, bedlinen, soap, shower gel... all there. Air con working good, hot water. Cleaning every day. Over all an excellent service.
But the heart is the menager lady!
Without her our holiday would have became a nightmare in all this lockdowns during Corona crisis. She took really care of us. She kept in touch with authorities and informed us about every new issue. She helped and accompanied us to get the flight and travel safe.
I highly recommend Dive Gurus for your stay at Boracay. You have such a welcoming, home feeling!
Perfect stay, perfect staff, perfect holiday feeling!
Thank you Dive Gurus Team!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2020

Right on the beach, amazing staff and great food.visited with my dad and soo glad we chose this hotel. Definitely would recommend! Pics are from outside front of hotel and one of the dives with the gurus.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Did 4 dives with Dive Gurus in February. They were well organised and very friendly. Special thanks to the dive master Khalid, who was excellent in leading our dives. Equipment was all in good order, trips well organised, competitive prices and would certainly use this company again should I return to Boracay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

For those who want to go to Boracay and searching for a free breakfast and affordable beach front hotel, I recommend you Divegurus which is located at station three. The rooms are always clean. Also, the staffs are very helpful, accommodating and their good vibes are really contagious. They have a roofbar and restaurant where dinner and sunset viewing could be spent nicely. Also never get rid on your list the scuba diving because Divegurus can give you the best experience. I took my Open water and Advance open water course there, the instructors and dive masters are very professionals. Over all their service was very satisfying. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of stay: February 2020