“Skip the masses and join White Beach Divers”
Review of White Beach Divers

White Beach Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An exclusive PADI 5 star boutique diving center offering all PADI courses together with Guided Fun Diving. Located at the quiet and chic end of Boracay's main White Beach approximately 5 minutes walk from the Boat Station 3 area of the island. . We offer an Exclusive 5 star, personal, friendly, flexible and fun experience with an excellent reputation for customer service and safe diving. Daily diving and courses all year round with most dives sites within 15 mins of the dive center.
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I was fortunate to have 5 days in Boracay and was eager to do a basic dive course- being a complete beginer, I wanted a dive shop that was professional and personal. There are many dive operators in Boracay, and I am sure some very good ones- but many dive shops really cater for the mass tourist market where your introduction to diving is getting all kitted out and standing with your face in the water.White Beach Divers is not one of these. Diving has the potential to be extremely dangerous. You want a thorough training and knowledge to not only stay out of accidents but also the confidence knowing that your training prepares you for potential problems. While I don't profess to be an expert diver, the knowledge, training and professional advice I received from White Beach Divers has given me the confidence and enjoyment to further pursue this amazing hobby.
White Beach Dive Shop is a smaller center, has very knowledgeable and friendly dive masters and is very flexible to meet your holiday requirements.

1  Thank clayton c
"hammock"
"sites"
"cheers"

Reviewed April 16, 2017

My husband and I completed our Open Water Diving Course over 3 days at White Beach Divers. Paul and Bev were great in the lead-up, helping us to complete all our theory learning online prior to arriving. The course had confined skills in the shallow waters of White Beach and 4 awesome dives at local reefs. Our instructor, Bev, was extremely helpful and was willing to go over things again if we wanted. We feel confident to face the open waters again soon!

Paul L, General Manager at White Beach Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thank you Emily and Tim, it was a pleasure to have you as our guests and giving us the opportunity to introduce you both to the scuba diving community.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Guided by 2 passionate divers, Paul and bev. I dive in 7 or 8 countries, it's my first experience where the dive is planned according to your abilities and requests. My yapak dive is the most memorable. It's just me and Paul in yapak and our only compass broke down in the dive. Compass is extremely important for yapak since a quick descend to 30m is required before the current swept us away. He is the only guide that I trusted to do the dive in yapak(without a compass)! And we did it successfully!

1  Thank yeo z

Thank you im so pleased you had some great dives with us. Hopefully next time we will get to see the sharks at yapak.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with two other friends for 2nights after being on Boracay for 6mights before.
Perfect un spoilt Island to relax for a few days. Only 45min by boat from station one in Boracay by boat for 100pasos.
Owners were very welcoming and helpful to our friend who had injured herself. Rooms were basic but very clean and nice towels.
Great quality home cooked fresh food and nice hammock areas for relaxing in the evenings. Hired kayaks which we would highly recommend to see a bit more of the island.
It's truly paradise!