Giulius Boracay Italian Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$72
bedfinder
US$240
US$217
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$67
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbudget martdefinitely stay here againminute walk to the beachd mallstayed herefree breakfastfamous white beachwonderful stayarchietoiletwifidmallnightlifestation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

At first,I did not believe I will enjoy my stay in this hotel but surprisingly, I did! The room size is great! The room decor is very modern! Surprisingly, the size of the toilet and bath is generous!! For the price, it is absolutely a best find when you are in Boracay!! The hotel is not beach front but it is just 3 minutes walk to the beach!! They also offer free breakfast!!! I will definitely return to this hotel some time in the near future!! The room is well maintained. Only issue I encountered is slow internet but you are in Boracay, you are supposed to relax and be isolated from technology!!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Alli A
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 18 nights in December/January and found it to be a very pleasant stay .Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms very well maintained and cleaning staff do a great job. WIFI good when working ,Good location about a 4 minute walk to the beach and restaurants .Would stay again

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Keith c
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff and location was a plus but everything about this place was awful. Let me just begin by saying that there was unflushed excrement in the toilet when I got to my room, which makes me believe the bathrooms weren’t cleaned before my arrival. They also couldn’t swap rooms because they were full when I got there. The bathroom implements were either dirty or broken and I have included a few photos of that.

The bedsheets were paper thin and the pillows were very uncomfortable. The only good thing about this place was the location but I would highly advise against staying here due to the lack of basic hygiene. The price here was also comparable to much nicer places closer by. Avoid this place at all costs.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank thunderman9
Reviewed November 21, 2017

I booked the ZEN room which was located at the top most floor. They do not have an elevator but walking up and down the stairs is ok for me as it also serve as an exercise. They have welcome drinks too and the staff were kind to us. The room is great and clean! The free breakfast was so good and they have lots of options in the menu. The location is very near the BPI bank, budget mart near D mall, and Mcdonalds. It's also a short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rem d
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at one of the privately owned condos within the resort for 6 nights.

We found the place clean, spacious and crazy convenient location wise. Being in walking distance of Dmall, the nightlife, many restaurants and the famous white beach we kept ourselves over fed and entertained.
Although you are close to the action, the noise is no problem and you can rest assured you will have a good night's sleep.

Something worth noting is that if you are staying on a higher floor, you will have more muscular calves before you leave as you need to climb a few stairs to get there lol.

Lastly the staff within the resort were super helpful and really friendly. We ordered breakfast from them daily and by the end of our stay had tried all the different options on offer. We got our washing done through them also which was great as we didn't fancy hunting around for a laundry mat.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family