Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I was treated like family. Very friendly staff. Accommodated me when I had to extend my stay last minute. Took care of me during flight delays and went above and beyond in connecting with airlines and coast guards during typhoon. Food was the best I've had on the island. Try their pasta �
Prime location - right in front of Willy's rock. I will definitely stay here next time I visit Boracay.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a week in October and it was perfect! The location is right in front of the iconic Willy's Rock! Walking distance to all the great things Boracay has to offer such as Spider House, Diniwid, Nightlife and shopping in Station 2. As for being on front beach - it is very reasonably priced. Food and happy hour is great as well and we found ourselves enjoying sunset at the hotel every afternoon. The staff are wonderful, each and every one of them! Dave on reception, Theresa, Jesse, Erica & Ronnie in the restaurant - Thankyou for making our trip a memorable one. We will be back soon!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great hotel, right on the beach. The food, drinks and service available is amazing. Rooms are spacious for a week stay. Beach beds available for guests and the staff are good with shooing away non guests who think the beds are available for the public.

It's in a busy location beach side as the hotel is directly opposite Willy's Rock. About 10 min walk down the the nightlife of station 2.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Checked in to this hotel on my birthday. Receptionist said that I should have informed them that I'll be spending my birthday on their hotel. I really don't make a big deal about my birthday, but hey, their thought counts! Plus points for that. This is my third boracay vacay, and first time in Willy's. We love the location, away from the crowd but not too far from restos & bars. Hotel's resto is good too. Staffs are awesome. Room is not the modern type but still, nice & clean. I love the pillows. Will definitely stay here again. Thank you, Willy's Beach Hotel for a wonderful birthday vacation.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Have stayed on many occasions over the years 1999 the first and all being well 2018 will be the ok. Helpful staff great food could not ask for anymore. Great buffet breakfast and evening meals. Happy hour second to none.

Date of stay: November 2016