US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$58
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$10
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$28
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetbeach sidewhite beachother resortsgarden roomthe security guardlounge chairsd mallaway from the hustle and bustlethird floorprivate boatboracay islandfamily vacationbeach barcaticlan airportseawindwedding
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Our new favorite hotel in Boracay! A really relaxing place and staff are all so courteous and constantly ready to give you a hand. We will definitely come back with our boys! Thank you to the management and staff for the warm welcome. See you again!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Armida C
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is far from the happening area station 2 and 3. It is located by the beach and beach front is well maintain by the hotel compare to the beach at station 2. It's nice and quiet area! I personally like the peace! On the entrance of the hotel, you can travel by 'buggy' or 'jeepnee' - around 20 peso. There are restaurant alone the road and along the beach walk. Hotel staff are helpful and friendly. Breakfast at the hotel is not so great! Rooms are clean and spacious. I will recommend if you want to stay away from the happening beach.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend Sea Wind for it has a great location and long beach line suited for total fun and relaxation coz it's away from the buzzling crowd of station 2. I had a great body massage at their beach front. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit. They have excellent hotel staff and service.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

This hotel has been one of my favorites in the area and I've stayed here several times with friends. Returned this year with my almost 2 year old toddler and was very happy.
They provided a baby cot and baby bathtub upon request. Room was cleaned daily, had an issue with spotty wifi but it was taken care of promptly. Staff are absolutely fantastic! They even have a reasonably priced baby sitting service. Sea Wind also provides a private boat transfer. The seafood buffet is not what it used to be but is still pretty decent.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank RunawayBelle
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time and was surprised that we were able to rest and enjoy the beach. Have been to Boracay a few times and was familiar to the crowd and volume of people swarming the beach and party places.

Will definitely recommend this place for those who are after a relaxing, quiet vacay. Rooms were big and spacious so it was really easier to move around. Staff was always ready to help and are very courteous down to the cleaners even the guard who even got us trikes every time we need to go around Boracay.

Staying here was more than what we've paid for. Will definitely stay here again if we go back to Bora.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family