2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$54
Trip.comUS$47
StayForLongUS$63
2,141 results
All reviews east wing sea breeze cafe wave bar dancing chefs seabreeze cafe beach front vip lounge family room pool access buffet breakfast main pool white beach superior room few steps caticlan airport hotel guests boracay island
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

My experience in staying at Hennan Regency was worth sharing and worth telli ng. They upgraded our room and even assigned us adjacent to the pool and very close to the beach. The food at Cristina's was also divine. Our breakfast near the beach was so lovely. The pool was clean, pool staff were very attentive to guests need so with the frontdesk officers and doorman. Verna and Roldan along with other staff I forgot their names were kind enough to please our needs. Thank you Hennan Regency! Twas a pleasure.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DMM Salazar, General Manager at Henann Regency Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear 486msl,

Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely review of your recent Henann Regency Resort and Spa experience!

We are so glad that you enjoyed your room upgrade as well as many other aspects of your stay. Our goal is to create memorable hotel experiences for all of our valued guests and your feedback gives great validation that we are doing things right. We thank you for mentioning specific individuals that have made a positive impact towards your stay. We will surely share your compliments with them and to the entire team. Should you have plans on visiting us again, please connect with us directly through our website for best guaranteed rates.

Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

accommodation was excellent..from the front desk,guards and all the staff are nice and friendly,I will highly recommend it to all my friends and family..WiFi is good even ur in front of the beach,pool are clean,,I'll surely comeback Soon..all u want is here in their hotel.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear bon3386,

Greetings from the Henann Regency Resort and Spa Team!

Thank you for taking the time to share such complimentary feedback on your recent stay with us. We are absolutely thrilled to learn of your satisfaction as it serves as validation that we are consistent with the services we provide. Rest assured that your compliments towards the friendliness of our staff will be shared with the entire team for further encouragement.

It has truly been a pleasure to host you during your stay and we would be more than glad to see you again on your future Boracay vacation.

Reviewed 19 March 2020

My partner and I stayed here for 6 nights and enjoyed every minute of it- especially the free breakfast buffet. Great location, clean rooms, delicious food and friendly staff that turned into friends.

A big, big shout out to Leonil and Cj frontliner who organised a super thoughtful and sweet gift after finding out my partner and I were organising our wedding in Boracay.

I highly recommend staying here as you won’t be disappointed.

Looking forward to coming back here at the end of the year with my family and friends

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BRBR1998, Manager at Henann Regency Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

Dear JasonF2981,

Thank you for taking the time to express such wonderful feedback on your recent Henann Regency Resort and Spa experience!

We are so glad that you and your partner enjoyed many aspects of your stay. Providing excellent service is at the core of our service commitment to our guests and your words definitely motivate the team to keep up with our high standard. We are also so happy to learn that you appreciated the thoughtful surprise prepared by Leonil and CJ. Your compliments and strong recommendations are deeply appreciated and we would absolutely love to have you and your family with us soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

My initial 3 day stay here was excellent-staff were friendly and helpful, the resort itself was clean and comfortable and the facilities such as the gym and pool were always enjoyable to use, and the breakfast buffet was delish and had you wanting for nothing.
However amid the COVID-19 situation I had to extend my stay, and a special thanks to Jamaica at the front desk, who made my extension smoothness and stress free. All the staff are a credit to the establishment, approachable, professional and kind. I would definitely stay again if I ever find myself in Boracay again!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear alexandraeeh,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts following your recent vacation here at Henann Regency Resort and Spa!

Your feedback validates our strong commitment to improving and maintaining our brand, as well as our priority to satisfy our valued guests. We highly appreciate your positive comments about our breakfast buffet, facilities, and professional staff. Furthermore, we thank you for highlighting the stress-free and smooth experience made possible by Jamaica and the entire team. They will surely be commended and acknowledged for motivation and encouragement.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your future Boracay visits.

Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed here in March for 9 nights. Extremely clean hotel. Staff go the extra mile to help you. CJ at reception was fantastic at helping us extend a few days as flights home were cancelled.
Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Boracay. I will definitely book here again

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear E4396DSstepheno,

We really appreciate the time and effort you have put in writing such a lovely review for all the readers here on TripAdvisor.

It has been our constant goal to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and your feedback gives us validation that we are doing things right. We also appreciate your highlight on the services provided by CJ. He is truly a great representative of the service standard we champion here at Henann and we will definitely share your compliments to him. Lastly, we thank you for the glowing recommendation and we would absolutely love to have you again on your next Boracay vacation.