Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
US$190
Hotels.comUS$190
Trip.comUS$67
ZenHotels.comUS$202
All reviews rooftop bar d mall white beach premier suite caticlan airport private boat egg station few steps hotel transfer breakfast buffet island hopping van balconies philippines nightlife filipino
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Although my stay was some time ago, having read reviews of other hotels that are nowhere near the standard of this place I felt they deserved a review.
It's clean and modern. The staff and the service were all great. The food was good and the pool small but clean. Best of all is that you literally step out of the door and you are a few feet from the beach, which is right in front of you.
I have no hesitation in recommending this place (and I'm picky!).

Room tip: Excellent location.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 12 April 2020 via mobile

A gem just in front of the world renowned Boracay white beach, literally a few steps away from it. This boutique hotel caters comfortable and luxurious hotel experience. Below are the reasons.
Great value for money
Expert service
Not too crowded resort in the heart of station 1
Spacious, bed is the highlight!
Good cocktails
Cookies for the turndown
Pork adobo in anato oil for breakfast- amazing!
Especial mention to the key people who really looked after us during our stay.

Jean-reception
Grace and Wennielyn- spa
Aimie- the plenary
Staff here always go out of the box to assist you in every way they could. They are truly amazing and real assets of the hotel.
Thank you very much.

Can’t wait to be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
The District Bo... M, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear norieldgmarzan,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is always heartwarming to receive positive feedback from valued guests, and I can't thank you enough for sharing this wonderful review about your stay at The District Boracay. I will make sure to pass this on to all our staff especially to Jean, Grace, Wennielyn, and Aimie as this is definitely an inspiration for all of us to continue doing what we are all passionate about - genuine and personalized service.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and to providing you with an even better stay! All the best and stay safe!

Naomi Soriano

Reviewed 18 March 2020

i stayed here february 5- 7 , 2020 and its the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. i felt discriminated against and treated very badly by the staff and management.first of all the room was very disappointing, it didnt feel clean at all, you know that damp feel and that smell that lingers ,its gross. second is the water in the shower, its salt water , for an expensive hotel i found this cheap. istayed at hennan palm after my stay here and the water in the shower was tap water. the worst part is the staff, they need training on diversity and how to treat people equally irregardless of race ,religion and sexuality. i am transgender and the whole time i felt uncomfortable and unwelcome in this property, something i have never felt in my years of travel around the world. best example was during buffet breakfast , i ordered eggs benedict from the egg corner , there were three people manning the egg station at that time. i asked very nicely to have 2 eggs benedict, right there and then i already felt like the guy manning the station was looked down on but i said to myself just ignore what you feel and give him a chance. i even asked him if had to wait for it here and he said very nonchalantly it will be delivered to my table. so i went back to my table and started eating my breakfast. after 20 minutes the eggs benedict did not come, i asked a lady manning the tables to follow it up and she said she will. my friend who was with me then went to the eggs corner and ordered scrambled eggs. 5 minutes later the scrambled eggs was delivered to the table,so when the scrambled eggs arrived i asked the same lady to follow it up and she said she will. 40 minutes have passed and no eggs benedict, so i asked another person this time a guy to follow it up, and he said he will. after doing this my friend again got up and ordered another scrambled egg and in 5 minutes it was delivered . so i asked the person who delivered it to follow up my eggs benedict. more than an hour has passed and we almost finished i complained and said the eggs benedict hasnt come. then after 10 minutes we finally finished and got up thats when the eggs benedict arrived. i spoke to the restaurant manager and she was apologetic but did really nothing make the situation better. i was never contacted by anyone to update me to explain as to what happened. so the unrpofessionalism is inherent from management down to the regular staff. i wanted to love this place, but just pure disappointemnt, makes me ashamed of ebing filipino with the kind of service i was given during my stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

The District is a boutique hotel situated on the beach and it was a perfect location for a wedding in Feb 2020. White sandy beaches and numerous little retail stores all along the beach.
The employees of this hotel were absolutely friendly and very accomodating during the wedding ceremony and after during the wedding dinner.
Lovely location, and lovely people.

Room tip: there are rooms facing the pool and rooms facing the ocean.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I only stayed 1 night at this hotel but i wished i stayed longer. Great customer service, the staff is very nice and really accommodating, they make you feel valued as their customer. The hotel is nicely located and the views are simply beautiful. Great service at the restaurant and at the pool. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2020
The District Bo... M, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear I1826QJvirginiam,

Many thanks for the positive feedback, and for allowing us to be part of your Boracay holiday! I'm happy to know that the hotel in general was to your liking - especially our service, and I look forward to welcoming you back to provide a better (and even more memorable) stay!

Naomi Soriano