“the best experience i ever had so far!!”
Review of Boracay PubCrawl

Boracay PubCrawl
Ranked #2 of 16 Nightlife in Boracay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are bringing the Boracay PubCrawl spirit to the seas! Make friends and connections all the while enjoying island music by local drummers, drinks, games, snorkeling, cliff diving and being one with nature! We only have limited slots available on board, so book your tickets now! Get out of your shell and let’s turn strangers into friends! :)
Reviewed 4 April 2018

i'll say this in just simple words, you can not ever miss this if ur ever in boracay, this is a must thing to do no matter what, it is amazing, the concept of it is amazing!

those 3 people made this even more exciting, they were amazing with everyone and extremely helpful and honesty, there were strangers at first but at the end of the night, was best friends!

Jesse,Kelly & of cousre Akash!

thank you soo much for this amazing experience, till next time!

2  Thank Ramiz F
HaqqyPubCrawl, Manager at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for the sweet review, Ramiz. I am glad that you enjoyed our party. I will sure to make the captains know that you gave a shout out to them. You are very much welcome. Stay awesome! Cheers!

All reviews
"pub crawl"
in 148 reviews
"turn strangers into friends"
in 93 reviews
"fun experience"
"captain"
in 248 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Jessa is so friendly and accommodating! Super amazing experience with pubcrawl :) Will definitely recommend this to my friends and will comw back here next time!

HaqqyPubCrawl, Manager at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Irish,

Glad to know you and Kevin had fun. You guys enjoy the rest of your vacation in the island and we will be sure not to disappoint your friends when they join the Boracay Pubcrawl. Cheers! Amping amping mo!

p.s. I'd make sure to tell Jessa you gave a shout out.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is Lit! Worth the trip! Turn strangers into friends indeed! Your Boracay trip will not be complete if you dont do this!

Hi Williard C,

Glad to know that you had a great time and made new friends. Thank you for the recommendation. Hope to see you again next time on the island. Cheers! and stay haqqy!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Note: We did the Manila Pub Crawl

I organized a trip to the Philippines for myself and 14 friends from Canada. I did initially have a hard time reaching someone at the company due to the manager being on his honeymoon, but dafter doing some investigative research I found an employee, Captain Annie! From the very beginning she was extremely helpful throughout the entire process answering my many questions months in advance. On the day of the pub crawl, our group meet at a very cool tequila bar near our hotel and we were joined by a few other people as well. On our crawl, I would say we were a total of 25 people. It was such a blast, well organized, they provided yellow polo style shirts, VIP bracelets and shot glasses. Tip: for the shirts, plan a size or two bigger than normal size if you are North American. Also, I brought a bunch of colored permanent markers for my group and we got everyone to signed a bunch a different things on the shirts along the way so now we have a cool keepsake. I have to give a very big shout to our team captain Annie! She was amazing and really enhanced the experience for our group. She brought a lively energy throughout the entire crawl, my group was large wild men and she was able to wrangle us all along the way. She also held great conversations with all of us. They Jeepney part of the experience was pretty fun too, especially once you are two bars deep and everyone is your friend. We did 4 bars and 1 club at the end. I highly recommend the pub crawl and that you ask for Captain Annie by name! We all loved it and was definitely a great way to end our trip.

HaqqyPubCrawl, Manager at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Neil,

Glad to know that you had an "Annie-mazing" time! lols! Will make sure to let captain Annie know about this review and how you gave her a shout out. It will make her day. :) See you again next time when you get back in Manila. Thank you for this awesome review. Cheers to the good times, Neil!

p.s.

If you ever get the chance to read this reply, we do have a separate Manila PubCrawl Trip advisor review page. You can copy paste your review to the link for the page. This review is pretty much appreciated. Thank you.