“Below average american type pizza”
Review of Yellow Cab Pizza

Yellow Cab Pizza
Ranked #32 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you like huge wheel cart size pizza this place might be your thing ! We shared XL Four Seasons pizza, it came thin on ingredients and heavy on cheese - so pretty much typical for american pizza ! Hangover food.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff was not very friendly and inefficient.Unable to keep up with the crowd. Pizza was great, had personal Pizza which was small.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Try the box meals. Great choice & great value. The Pizza's are fantastic too. If you go anywhere near lunch time, be prepared to queue & wait. From around 11.45am these places get really busy.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Yellowcab is one of the places with good delivery service in Boracay for just an additional 30 pesos. Their prices are standard all over the Philipoines unlike Shakey's where you need to add extra money because it's more expensive in Boracay compared to other places in the Philippines. I had a few problems with delivery like one time I requested ketchup on the phone and online but nothing came but they apologized and sent me another pizza (because I complained on their FB acct). Amazing right?? But over-all, I like Yellowcab, I've been ordering for delivery a lot of times already and I need to eat something else aside from pizza. I hope you can bring back your baked potato halves.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

After a long day at the beach, I stopped in here to get a pizza to go. It was really good! The New York Classic has plenty of pepperoni and very tasty. The pizza was ready in about 15 minutes so I was also pleased with the quick service!