“Pizza was good, service was slow.”
Review of Yellow Cab Pizza

Yellow Cab Pizza
Ranked #32 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff was not very friendly and inefficient.Unable to keep up with the crowd. Pizza was great, had personal Pizza which was small.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Try the box meals. Great choice & great value. The Pizza's are fantastic too. If you go anywhere near lunch time, be prepared to queue & wait. From around 11.45am these places get really busy.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Yellowcab is one of the places with good delivery service in Boracay for just an additional 30 pesos. Their prices are standard all over the Philipoines unlike Shakey's where you need to add extra money because it's more expensive in Boracay compared to other places in the Philippines. I had a few problems with delivery like one time I requested ketchup on the phone and online but nothing came but they apologized and sent me another pizza (because I complained on their FB acct). Amazing right?? But over-all, I like Yellowcab, I've been ordering for delivery a lot of times already and I need to eat something else aside from pizza. I hope you can bring back your baked potato halves.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

After a long day at the beach, I stopped in here to get a pizza to go. It was really good! The New York Classic has plenty of pepperoni and very tasty. The pizza was ready in about 15 minutes so I was also pleased with the quick service!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

After sampling the numerous restaurants that exist only in Boracay, it's always good to go back to a brand (and taste) familiar to us. In this case, it's Yellow Cab. Especially when eating with a group, there's nothing like breaking pizza among friends. A surprise for me was Charlie Chan pasta - and it was in the island just last month when I first had a taste of their Asian-taste of a pasta...and I loved it.
Their branch at Station 2 is too small for gathering especially during the lunch hour hence the people who flock here usually do so for take-out. During evenings, though it's a different place altogether. Tables are set up outside/across where several dozen pizza lovers converge.
I appreciate the effort from the service crew who extend assistance especially during the busy times. Good job to them!