PADI Sidemount Diver Course @ Anilao Batangas

Book in advance
from
$500.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience PADI CD Peter Tay
from $360.00
More Info
from $400.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Took my PADI Open Water Diver Course & so glad to learn from Master Peter Tay. He is a great Instructor & very professional, will continue my education with him.

Date of experience: August 2019
padicoursedirector, Owner at PADI CD Peter Tay, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and I am so glad you enjoyed our Scuba Instructions. Hope to see you again and please kindly introduce your friends to us who plan to visit Boracay Island. Thanks so much!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

I took the Discover Scuba Diving Program with Calylso Dive Center in Boracay and was honored to be taught by Master Peter Tay, he is an experience Instructor & encouraged me to continue my education. I want to be a Professional like him.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Mr. Peter is a great instructor and friend! He will make you enjoy while you learn scuba diving. Very patient and passionate in what he does as an instructor. Highly recommend!

The people are friendly and professional, youll be in a safe hands. A detailed learning experience from the start to finish.

Date of experience: August 2019
padicoursedirector, Owner at PADI CD Peter Tay, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Without a doubt, Master Peter Tay is the best teacher in the island. He got vast knowledge and experience as a master diver. Very friendly and accomodating as he makes sure to incorporate safety to his approach to diving that even teens can do it! He will make you feel at ease as he guides you as you with your family to explore the beautiful marine life of Boracay. Thank you so much Master Peter for a great experience!
Recommandable to all. Will definitely be back!

Date of experience: May 2019

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Marster peter he is so Good indstuctor in evry kind of diving. He arange Cave diving trip to surigao for me. Hotel and transport. He fix it all. So Good.
And he make a trip to tubataha reff. So Nice place. And We go to 85 meter w trimex in anilao. Again he fix evry ting. So If You like to have a safe diving trip so text Or Call Peter. He always like to help.
I like to give him 10 Star for evry ting and verry safe trips. Regards from jan lassen Denmark. Europe.
Next time i com i text You to make my next trip.