Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Free cancellation until 10/01/22
Hotels.com$33
Travelocity$33
Trip.com$33
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Couldn't think of a bad thing to say. Maybe a better menu at the restaurant? But we were mostly out and about so we ate out most of the time. Free breakfast was a plus and the frequent shuttles made it a breeze to go back and forth. Best view on the deck as it's on top of a hill away from the busy and crowded area Super friendly staff and the manager was always there overlooking the whole operation. I asked for a water hose close to the entrance to wash my sandy feet and I was surprised to see how fast that was installed. I dig this place!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Soffiabora, General Manager at Hotel Soffia Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Dear Sir Soroush & Ma'am Elahesadat,

Greetings from the Beautiful Island of Boracay!

First of all I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" for your very inspiring and heartwarming comments about the Hotel. It is indeed very gratifying and uplifting to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Further, it is with your comments that make us strive better to achieve par excellence.

In the meantime you can share your wonderful memories during your stay with us by visiting our official facebook page HOTEL SOFFIA BORACAY.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

This is difficult. SO many positive things to say about Hotel Soffia. Location is excellent. Close enough (with convenient shuttle service) to all the places you could care to go, but far enough to be peaceful and relaxing. From the patio, you can see most of the island. The Staff. ABSOLUTLY wonderful. From the front desk, to the restaurant, to the shuttle drivers. Helpful, warm, friendly. ALWAYS greet you with a smile and a genuine one, at that. Need help? Interested in something in particular? They will take care of you though advice and action. I can't imagine staying anywhere but here.

Room tip: ANY floor is great, but the top has the best view.....
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sir | Madame,

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time that my young family and I have been back to hotel Soffia in Boracay. It is always such a pleasure to stay here. Arturo Gatdula, the manager, and his staff, deliver a first class service and are always pleased to help in any way. We will miss this place, it's such a great place for families with young children to get away from the hustle and bustle of Dmall/ white beach, and enjoy the peace and quiet that hotel Soffia offers

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I arrived on the morning of my friend’s wedding, which was later that afternoon. I was told that my room would not be available until 12noon but when I explained my situation (that I wanted to sleep etc) they found me a room at 9am, which was great. The rooms are a little tired and could do with some renovation but the bathroom was more modern. Beds were comfy enough. Free water in the room every day. WiFi does not work in room only in lobby which is annoying and even the WiFi in the lobby is quite hit and miss... but I think this is just Boracay. The staff are really nice and obliging. The pool area is lovely. The breakfast is not bad; the selection is a little limited and really lacking fresh fruit and veg but that’s the Filipino cuisine. Overall for price you pay it is pretty decent. The location is really nice and shuttle to white beach is handy. Thank you for a nice stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ma'am Claire,

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Old school hotel, floors are dusty. 5 dishes for buffet breakfast: rice, scambled eggs, bacon, sausage and congee. Bread station and ceral by the side. Shuttle bus runs hourly between dmall and hotel. Staff are very helpful and hospitable. They offered to send me and my companion to our next hotel for free as it was late and the taxi driver who came tried to charge us and extravagant price. Overall was a pleasant experience staying with Sofia, would be better if the floor was mopped. But the service made up for the shortfall.

Date of stay: February 2018