“Service needs improvement!”

Ranked #242 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The place is nice, they have a singer who is really good and then a fire dancing show which is great as well, the food is super tasty but the service needs to be better...

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Chose the place to get some grilled meat as they have a griller right on the pedestrian path. Was very inviting. Ordered BBQ chicken, Liempo and pork on a stick. Liempo was very little (half cut P250) and mostly fat. Worse BBQ stick was (P200/ 3sticks) but half of the stick was fat. Yes Boracay is tourist price, but Better pork BBQ at Cafe Racer in Cebu is only P25/ stick. Themed Resto, good service and good food.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very good dinner. The waiter ate really friendly, the food also very good. We spend over 4000 Peso for 2 persons. Suddenly I broke a glass expediently, the waiter told me I must pay cause management rule. I do think care about 100 Peso, but this can be happens.. This makes me agree its not nice to handle with costumers. Bad management

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Their ribs was tastefully delicious! For P499, a big slab of ribs with steamed vegetables and rice, were more than enough for one person. I liked that it was charcoal-grilled, without it being burnt. I would definitely order the same when I come back!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood. Tried the bbq pork belly and it tasted like it was marinated in ketchup. Service is kinda slow. The way they cook food isn't really good, if not for the fresh seafood. Turns out that it's not worth the money.