“I will pass next time”

Ranked #242 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood. Tried the bbq pork belly and it tasted like it was marinated in ketchup. Service is kinda slow. The way they cook food isn't really good, if not for the fresh seafood. Turns out that it's not worth the money.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Service is very slow. I ordered rib steak and they served it cold including the side dish. It's not Paraiso at all, music is so loud like you are inside a club. Will never eat here again. Not recommended.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We went here because of hotel recommendation. Food was fresh since you pick your own crab, lobster, etc. But we waited over an hour for food which came one at a time 5-10 min apart, entree and side dishes came separately while the other got cold. Then we notice other tables were all complaining as well, one couple even got up and left.
They said they were too busy but we came in early before tables were full and still had to wait .
Not sure what happened in kitchen but buyer beware.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Managed to catch this place for their happy hour where I was able to get beers for under P50! Sat at the bar and watched the fire dancers on the beach and people watched for about 30 minutes. Great value, would return for happy hour for sure.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I merely dropped in for drinks during happy hour which is from 4-7pm with 40% off. I had two lovely cold San Miguel Lites.

Lovely beachfront location with outdoor seating and they have moved further along from when I last visited and dined a few years ago.

1  Thank tommomelbourne