“Amazing fire show!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Ordered baby back ribs and the food was okay but it was not hot, too hungry to ask them to reheat it. The taste was moderate. The cons are the staff are very attentive and even gave us complimentary mojito shots and also the amazing fire show!!!

1  Thank Alyssa B

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Ordered bbq platter and the food was Okay, but nothing new. The taste was moderate.
But the fire show was awesome. They were so good at taking care of the fire chains and it was very impressive.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Great tasty food at great tasty prices! I had the pork BBQ which was delicious! My partner had sizzling squid which was also yummy. Again, service is slow and relaxed which is typical of here, but staff were great. Must go!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This was my countless return to the establishment every time I visit the island . The ribs are too soft, and over cook. Unless you are too hungry to know the difference.....The pina rice use to be so delicious and serve in pineapple now is sock in water like reduce water congee in a plastic bowl
The mix grilled we ordered took forever except the coleslaw still taste like usual.
Busy waiters try hard to accommodate everyone and still try to be very friendly.
But I don't think I would like return
I wonder what happen to the original recipe ?

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The food was average, but with the price we paid for it, it was all good. The proportions were alright too. I just had a problem with how they kept the place clean. Even though it wasn't full by the time we got our lunch here, the supposed to be available tables weren't because the staff (who were just teasing each other and being very loud at that time) were obviously too busy with something else. We opted to stay at one of the tables outside as well, since the only clean table inside was also partially wet from the faulty aircondition right above it.

There are a lot other restaurants to choose from, and maybe if we could have walked farther up ahead, we could've eaten at one of the better ones without too much people at the time.