“My fav on Boracay”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Been going to this place for years and it's still my favorite restaurant on Boracay. Favorites include the lemon chicken and the moussaka. Always seems to be busy, so prob best to make a reservation.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

The crowds outside this small restaurant would make you think that the food is amazing. Either by word of mouth or reviews people seem to flock here. I think they are just hungry and can't maneuver through D'mall or the rest of the island to find somewhere worth going to.

Once seated, we were given dirty plates. After taking out order for appetizers and drinks, they came back to bring our drinks and take main course orders. The mains were brought before the appetizers. So we managed to cancel one and were stuck with calamari that was non existent. Batter in a bowl.

Chicken gyros was served in stale crumbly pita.

I can't waste anymore time on reviewing this restaurant. It's just not worth it.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a place I would visit 20 times on my lifetime! So much deliciously incredible food!!! We ate so much here, the saganaki was incredible, the ribs were the best thing I've ever eaten and the meatballs where to die for!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Decent food at decent prices. The staff was sweet and kind. The pasta was good, as were the roasted potatoes. The flavor of the chicken kabob was on point, but the texture was peculiar. Almost as of it'd been processed and then reformed on the kebab. My daughters' artichoke dip was very runny as well. Though, again, the taste was good. The cucumber citrus breezer was excellent! Would go back again, despite the shortcomings.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Ate at Cyma and my family enjoyed it. The staff were friendly and on the ball. We had to wait abt. 15 mins for a table but we were willing to wait the 30 mins they told us at first. The Roasted crab with pasta was delicious and fresh. The salad with the pine nuts and sun dried tomato was also good. I also had the pork souvlaki...good grill taste. All in all ...we enjoyed our night. The only down side is the size of the resto which caused the wait. But I'll wait for good food any day.