Lowest prices for your stay
$92
$40
Hotels.com$92
Travelocity$92
Orbitz.com$92
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

Took our breath away, white sand, clear water, we can’t wait to go back again! My favourite island by far. The shopping was good, the restaurants are good, a little crowded, but it was worth checking out for sure!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank vancouvermom604
Reviewed February 11, 2020

I never write review but now I must. So others can pick a different hotel.I have been in alot hotels over the years in a lot of different places. This hotel is the worst one.

- There wifi is not Good ( if it works)
- Breakfast is terrible
- The rooms by the pool are so outdated
- So overpriced
- I dont know how it got 4 stars

There are alot of nicer hotels in Boracay thats alot cheaper and better then this.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

Perfect location nice room, pool and restaurant
Close to beach and Cowboy Cousin
Family oriented area, not so crowded but still close to station 2 if you like more fun and bars so all in all will I recommend this resort.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Checked in here yesterday having paid to upgrade to their nice poolside room. We have two tiny twin beds, the aircon does not work and the rooster is going off at 3:30am. Will eat the money and change hotels today.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank LoveitinAsia
Reviewed October 13, 2019

We had a lovely stay at Boracay Ocean Club. We were there for 8 nights and stayed in a pool access room. The positives are:

* The excellent staff, who arranged a wonderful 60th birthday seafood dinner for my mum on the rooftop and were so helpful and friendly during our stay.
* The swim out room was so convenient, it was great to just jump in the water after walking around the very hot and humid island. The new infinity pool on the roof is amazing and has a great view of the beach.
* The complimentary breakfast each morning was great with a good mix of Asian and Western options.
* The location is wonderful being right on the beach and right next to where all of the boats for island hopping and scuba diving depart from. It is in station 3 which is a lot quieter and laid back than station 2, however it is about a 15-20 minute walk to D Mall.

The only negatives I have about this hotel is that the pool access rooms are little bit dated (stay at the back of the hotel for a more modern room) and the lifeguards were overly strict with supervising the pool, in particular with our two year old having to swim only in the kiddie area, even when being held by an adult in the pool and wearing a float.

In all, I would recommend this hotel, especially for those who would like a more relaxed and quiet stay in Boracay.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are newer, the ones with pool access a little more dated.
Date of stay: October 2019