Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I visited Monaco Suites de Boracay with my family on March. All of family members were satisfied. It's located somewhat far from main street and the opposite side of the White beach. but the ocean's also peaceful. less people and calm. If you wanna rest, it would be good choice. and breakfast. omelet was so good. pool was deep. I'm 168cm and It was near my chest and neck. well, air conditioner wasn't good enough. It was old-fashioned. weak. but it doesn't matter at night. breath was fresh because of beach. staffs were calm and nice. overall, we were satisfied.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joy_jolly
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Firstly I chose to stay in Monaco Suites de Boracay because of it is not far from the center of Boracay, D’mall and White Beach where you can enjoy great choice of food, shopping of local items and all kind of water entertainment activities, and the hotel also provide free shuttle bus every hour to go there.

It is more than my expectation as the front beach is so beautiful with natural caves, rocky peaks, transparent blueish water. It is also great to take the whole view of the sparkling hotel from the beach.

We book the suite with 2 bed room, it is quite spacious, clean and well-equipped.

We love the hotel and will book it when we visit Boracay again!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Our visit to Monaco Suites was amazing and surreal. The property is very well landscaped with infinity pool of good size. The property has a feeling as if you own the place and would love to live all your life. Definite visit.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2019

Stayed here instead of the main Boracay beach & loved it as we were far way from the noise & people.
Beautiful location with stunning views.
The rooms were spacious, clean & comfortable. The staff were also very accommodating :)

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with beautiful view. The staff was super friendly. House keeping was excellent. Kitchen staff was very friendly. I came from Mongolia, and stayed with my two grandchildren and nanny for a long stay. The staff made me feel like home. Special thanks to Меrriam Saldivia (front office) who was very accommodating and super nice. Thank you all for making my vacation very pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2017