2 people are viewing this hotel
$70
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Agoda.com$73
StayForLong
All reviews bulabog beach full kitchen 7stones kitesurfing island philippines crowd
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2021

There's a lot of positive things I can say to this place. First of all, the room and the experience is worth so much more than the price I paid. We got our room at a discounted rate (because of course of the pandemic) and sometimes, I feel like I should be paying a lot more. I love their pool! I'm able to do some lapses + it sits conveniently where the sun isn't directly hitting the pool. The room are very spacious, I super love their junior and premiere suites. It is very well equipped, it even has its own kitchen and has a complete stack of utensils. What I love the most is the staff. Even with limited resources, people working there are still able to make our stay feel like their usual best. Special shoutout to Axel Rose who managed our entire stay in there. She's a superwoman, probably the hotel's biggest asset. She deserve a raise! I also love the fact that the hotel is situated near d'mall. I would def go back in here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 2, 2021

I have stayed at 7 Stones 3 times in the last 3 years, this time I was there for 14 weeks! This time I was there from March until mid June. The most beautiful beach front hotel on a pristine white sand beach and such clean water. I was there for kitesurfing but ended up being there for lockdown.

The hotel staff couldn't have been more helpful. The pool was great when swimming was not allowed or tide was too low.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2020 via mobile

If you’re looking for clean, spacious and a friendly accommodation in Boracay, look no further than 7Stones. The location is perfect and central, over-looking Bulabog beach. The staff here are absolutely amazing and the pool and grounds are always pristine. Wake up and watch the sunrise. This is my 2nd time staying here and I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2020 via mobile

Since the 7-Stones Resort first opened we have stayed there 12 times. It is the premier Resort located on the Bulabog Beach side of Boracay Island. From our accommodation we are less than 75 meters away from the best beach on the island for Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. The rooms are very nice, spacious, comfortable, and maintained in excellent condition. The staff provides excellent service. They are very friendly and efficient.
They closed the restaurant due to COVID but the suites have full kitchen so we just made our own meals which worked perfect at that time
We stayed there in January 20th through February 18th 2020, back then they placed strict masking for all staff and put hand sanitizer and wash area at the entrances to the hotel. Back then there was just a handful of COVID cases in the Philippines.
We felt safe.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Stay503242
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We booked a beach front apartment but when we got there they gave us an amazing apartment with a private pool on.the roof, we were very pleased about that.
In general the apartment was decent , the staff was great all super friendly and no request was too much.
When we got there we were told that the restaurant was closed, we had breakfast included. They told us we couldn't have breakfast at the hotel but we could walk down the beach and have breakfast in a little beach caffe, which we didn't mind at the time. The breakfast was ok but not what you expect from a 4 star hotel, we ended up only eating there 2 mornings and after that we decided to have breakfast at the Lemon Cafe in Dmall.
The apartment itself was beautiful but a few things missing, for instance it's an apartment and they don't have a washing machine and we had lizards in our living room and bedroom every night, but we know
that's not the hotels fault.
The Wi-Fi works but isn't great, really hard to stream or download.
The hotel is located in a strange place, it's on the beach but it's in the middle of a residential area and isn't well lit, but don't get put off by that, the locals are super friendly so coming back late at night isn't a problem.
Overall a good hotel but I wouldn't give it a 4 star rating maybe a 3.
It's a beautiful island so definetly worth the money you pay to stay there.

Date of stay: January 2019