3 people are viewing this hotel
$130
Hotels.com$176
Trip.com$149
Hurb$194
All reviews premier ocean view room white beach shell necklace d mall family suite coconut trees restaurant staff airport transfer discovery shores island hopping buffet breakfast shuttle service f b boracay island casita station sand
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2022 via mobile

It’s our second time here and this recent vacation reminded me why Ambassador In Paradise is the best resort at Boracay. Here are some of my reasons and opinions:
1. You really feel you’re in paradise. From their rooms to the dining area. Their rooms and bathrooms are big. I also like their dining area, wherein you’re eating on the beach with powder white sand on your feet under the coconut trees. Unlike the other resort where you feel like you’re just staying at a city condominium.
2. There are a lot of beautiful resorts in Boracay. But what sets Ambassador apart from the others is the staffs. They are genuinely nice, helpful and have a sense of humor. They can sense when you need them or you need help. Special mention to Al and Noel.
3. The food is good. At the time we are there, it was buffet breakfast. It was a good selection. Check with the resort, because when there’s not enough guests the breakfast is ala cart. We didn’t eat too much there, because we want try many restaurants as possible at D Mall and Puka Beach. But we ordered some Burgers and Club Sandwiches and it was so good.
4. I would highly recommend to avail the airport transfer. It is freaking seamless. From the airport terminal to the land transport to the sea transport. Everything is well orchestrated by their staff. I was also surprised that they’re already using a fast craft boat. So you’ll be in the island in no time.
5. And finally, this resort is at Station 1. Meaning it’s sitting on the best beach front. And compared to Station 2 and 3, there are very few people walking and swimming on their beach front. No loud music also compared to other resorts.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Philippe Bartholomi, Owner at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2022

Dear Roland, thank you for staying in Ambassador In Paradise and for sharing your detailed experience. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed April 27, 2022

I would like to give a five-star review to the Ambassador in Paradise hotel on the island of Boracay, Philippines.
The hotel is located in an ousting location with security at the gate ready to hale you a taxi( tricycle )at any moment or provide you an umbrella in an unexpected shower. The beach extends into the secure area within the hotel, with beach loungers in the sand. Speaking of the sand, it’s white power, amazing white power sand that the restaurant tables overflow into so your candle-lit dinner can be on the sand. The ocean views are stunning!
The housekeeping staff is polite, professional, and very thorough. We were never without fresh towels, the room was spotless, and the nightly cookies were just a bonus.
The front desk staff was helpful beyond expectation, extremely polite, accommodating, and quick to respond to our every need.
Five stars without hesitation!
Rs

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you very much for staying in our resort and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We thank you for the recommendations and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed April 10, 2022 via mobile

The staff are the stars of this hotel! Thank you for being attentive to the needs of your clients. And also accomodating our requests. The hotel is beautiful too! Special mention to Mia, Kyle and Adrian.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Philippe Bartholomi, Owner at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2022

Dear Rhodora, thank you for staying in our resort. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed March 29, 2022 via mobile

Staff were accommodating and we can see the manager is hands on. The room was spacious, comfortable beds and excellent sea view both from our room & al fresco. Restaurant serves good food. Overall, it made our stay in Boracay the best one yet!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Philippe Bartholomi, Owner at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2022

Dear Beetruly, thank you very much for staying in our resort. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you soon. sincerely,

Reviewed March 22, 2022

This is the third Boracay Trip for me and my wife, and the first time of our baby boy. Thankfully, we’ve chosen the Ambassador in Paradise as the hotel/resort to book. It really made our vacation the most memorable and comfortable one. We choose this hotel after various research and reviews on the internet, Trip advisor in particular. We booked a Premier Room good for 2 adults and 1 boy. And the room we got was huge and spacious. The aircon is still able to cool down the whole room. The bathroom is also very huge. The balcony is very nice and over-looking the pool(our room is 504).
The staffs are very nice and courteous. From the entrance gate, reception, up to their restaurants, guests are well taken care of. Their maintenance has an excellent sense of commitment. During our 2nd night(3/20/22) stay in the hotel, our building seems to have encountered issues in the pipeline connecting to the comfort rooms. As a result, the toilet bowl is unable to receive water, hence, guests are unable to flush the toilets. As I got out of the room to report the issue to the front desk, I already saw some of their uniformed personnel running around the building, to find out where the issue was. So, I just went back to the hotel and relax knowing that they’re already on top of it. Without noticing it, by the time I must use the comfort room, water supply to the toilet bowl were back to normal.
The breakfast of buffet in their Al Fresco restaurant is OK. I really like the Filipino theme breakfast menu. They also have some western theme breakfast menu but not that much. Maybe because most (if not all) the guests are Filipinos.

Areas of Improvement
1. I notice that the flooring (at least for RM# 504) is about an inch or two higher than the flooring outside. Thus, it posed a high risk to a person getting in of getting tripped, which happened to me on my first and second entry to the room. I hope they can find a way to level the flooring, or at least put a sign outside the door reminding guests of the unlevel flooring.
2. The door has no holes (like in the other hotel) for the guests inside to see who is knocking outside the door. I don’t know why this is so?
3. The room also have no phone which connects to the hotel’s reception, restaurant, house keeping etc. I don’t know why this is so? Hence, when I need to ask something, I used my personal phone to call the reception area to raise my concern.
4. I hope they can put a divider in the shower area of the bathroom, to prevent water from the shower from spreading across the whole bathroom. Currently, there’s no divider between the shower area, the bathroom and the handwash arae. Hence, water from the shower spreads all over the bathroom, though they are effectively drained out by the water outlet.

Tips:
When in Boracay, you will constantly be approach by locals offerring different trades(rides, island hopping, tour etc). I suggest to give them a chance and listen to what they have to offer. If your not interested, then just politely decline, then they'll leave you by yourself. They're not the persistent types. I think they were trained and they understand that tourist in the island mainly just want to enjoy the beach.

Room tip: Chose a room(with a balcony) that's on the left side of the pool(when viewing it from the restaurant), to protect you from the sunset.
Date of stay: March 2022
Philippe Bartholomi, Owner at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2022

Dear Asmoth, thank you for staying in our resort. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your comments which will help us improve. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Sincerely,