Boracay Gems Jade Villa is a beach front property at Bulabog beach that has a fantastic sunrise view. Located on the other Side of Station 1 , 2 and Station 3.
Getting from Bulabog Beach to Boracay Station 1 and 2 would take more or less than 15 minutes. D’ Mall at around 8 to 10 minutes. Jade villa is a very decent place to stay at located on the quiet and peaceful side of Boracay yet just a few minutes from all the necessities you would require from restaurants to local stores, pharmacies, market place, groceries and bars.
My fiancé and myself loved the place, I was sceptical at first but i soon changed my mind and was satisfied with our stay however it could have been better.
- The Jacuzzi was not working. In a previous review it was mentioned that it was out of order, had a conversation with the manager regarding the issue. I was then assured that it would be functional upon our arrival. 2 months later upon arriving Jacuzzi was not functional and the manager was not answering my calls. Talked with the person at the office but he pretty much didn’t have any authority to do anything about it.
- Backdoor/ fence has broken locks that has direct access on the entire quarters. Connected by the stairs leading towards the Onyx room which can over see the shower room that doesn’t have any curtains nor blinds to cover your privacy, wherein you can also be seen at the balcony of the 7 stones resort that is just at the adjoining side
- No specific time for room service and at one point while we were at the living room watching TV 3 people suddenly opened our door without knocking or checking if we were inside imagine our surprise and there surprise the other 2 scurried away the other one grabbed the light switch. They were not carrying any cleaning equipments nor towel replacements. (the people were the 3 hired help managing the office). (explained tha they were there to switch on the outside lights...all three of them..)
- The beach front is not crowded with people however it is crowded with boats especially at night time.
- Having a beautiful, wonderful and lovely person whom you cherish, adore and love
beside you on the duration of your stay. Nothing beats that.. = ]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay Gems is a 4-star luxury beachfront boutique resort located in Bulabog Beach, the eastern side of Boracay Island which becomes a kiteboarding and windsurfing paradise during the Amihan season. During the Habagat season when winds come from the west, Bulabog Beach becomes a haven for those who seek peace and tranquility from the bustling White Beach. It only takes a 10-minute walk to reach D'Mall and 15 minutes to White Beach and its beachfront nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boracay Gems reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.